Thread: Monsta of Rage - Monsta of Wolves - Monsta is Awake!

Roaming around the World looking for a quiet place to eat your family.

Default Monsta of Rage - Monsta of Wolves - Monsta is Awake!

Monsta has woken from sleep in the deepest caves. Monsta has even been away from the Ordu of the Wolf Khan.

The bones are old and the eyes and hands grow weak but Monsta still knows a little of this and a little of that.

Monsta is confused with these new elements of battle and has at times seen his men run like Swoosh So to a new pair of shoes or Elmo to a big dinner.

But Monsta has learnt and wears all his defeats and battle scars with pride...everytime Monsta loses he learns..and now he is killing and taking heads...even if his eyes and hands are weak and slow.

Monsta sees Aggony Clan...nice clan...good people...Krast told Monsta he loved them (for dinner..GAH!). They do well and Monsta remembers them as small fury creatures..like puppies..now proud lions.

AMP and Swoosh So are masters of 2v2..Monsta knows why...AMP is a metal man with a computer for brain.

Monsta sees no Khan nor KoccyMoccy..great warriors.

Monsta needs to sleep now as his fingers hurt from pressing stupid buttons here.

Sleep with one eye open ladies.

Default Re: Monsta of Rage - Monsta of Wolves - Monsta is Awake!

Monsta did not join in 2003...Monsta joined in 2000-2001 - stupid peasants.

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Monsta...Krast...Elmo.

It's all a blur of almost lost memories of lobby banter wars, and rolling on the floor laughing for hours.

Those were the best of times in our community.

Welcome back Monsta
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Quote Originally Posted by Tomisama View Post
    Monsta...Krast...Elmo.

It's all a blur of almost lost memories of lobby banter wars, and rolling on the floor laughing for hours.

Those were the best of times in our community.

Welcome back Monsta
    Monsta is glad you enjoyed those times..Monsta was young then (about 173) and full of war and killamurderdeath juice. Now he is old but has enjoyed returning to Japan and is at the moment glad to see what the people have made for us to 'play' on.

Monsta sees these things called 'clans' with millions of members and thinks...they are not a clan. Monsta wonders why nobody talks when waiting to fight. Monsta is missing old players but is willing to see new blood rise and make a new world of fun and war.

The new players do not believe Monsta invented the term 'farmers' and 'gun monkeys'. Monsta explains that the tactics they now use were developed by Monsta and other great warriors...these kittens think they know everything.

Monsta does lose many fights now...but can surprise quite often the kittens. Monsta fought a Saint Louis and for some reason when this 'kitten with a good score' player was not liking this old Monsta poking his face and slapping his head with an axe...he vanished from battle. Some things never change...perfect records are only kept by those who dare not enter a real fight.

Monsta is Ronin........lonely..evil..hungry..and slighty insane. Monsta will spark the kittens into life..throw the bones and bring soup from Krast (GAH!)...Tomi...keep the peasants under control...they dirty the carpets.

Hi Monsta! long time no c, hope we can catch up soon! :)

Monsta would like to find the good warriors online and not have to endure anymore of these peasants. Although Monsta has little or no eye sight nd moves like a sloth he is willing to fight the good fight and of course strip flesh from bone.

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

Hello Monsta welcome back old warrior.
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

Thank you..Monsta is just coming to terms with new techynololyology.

Hey Monsta :), been a long time I remember countless battles and discussions on boxing, had so many games with the Rages (you Blaze Executioner etc) when I was back in Chain clan. Hope your well :) good to see another oldie back.
    One enemy is too many a hundred friends too few.

AggonySpoon, MizuSpoon, EuroSpoon, Linkspoon Li

Member thankful for this post:

Always good to c a wise old man back! :)

Monsta remembers telling Sp00n watch for a young lad called Ricky Hatton..he did ok.

Looking forward to more conversations on the subject as Monsta knows a few young people coming through.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsta View Post
    Monsta remembers telling Sp00n watch for a young lad called Ricky Hatton..he did ok.

Looking forward to more conversations on the subject as Monsta knows a few young people coming through.
    Haha yeah you did :) him and Michael Gomez, I watched most of Rickys career after that.
    One enemy is too many a hundred friends too few.

AggonySpoon, MizuSpoon, EuroSpoon, Linkspoon Li

guess i better clean the wolf cave up quickly, b4 i find my head missing in the morning
    yes

I haven't had a good bowl of head soup in quite awhile. If you still got a few leftover, I would love a bowl or two. Though most heads now are full of fat, with little meat, which makes the soup a bit watery. I don't play much MP anymore, my eyesight and reflexes are not what they used to be. I had a stroke this summer, so I am still recovering, plus a few cracked vertebrae in my lower back, and a bit of osteo-arthritis to top things off. In spite of all that, I still managed to work 7 days a week, 12-hour days for almost 15 months now. These old bones have seen better days my friend.

Monsta will rush healers from all over the lands to help Elmo back to us in fine order. This is due to Elmo once being Elmarko and Monsta said "No..you is Elmo, all cuddly and Elmo like".

When Krast finally finds out why he is locked in his kitchen and not able to join Monsta on the field of battle, Monsta will say "Krast" and Krast will reply "GAH"...and Monsta will say in his posh way of talking in important moments.."Hither to yonder thou and thee". Krast will understand the tone of this sentence and race forth with head soup with added ears to aid the MIGHTY ELMO (lovely Elmo..Monsta loves Elmo).

Then Elmo will ride forth and say..."Death to the p**sant (Org Police Edit) let the blades of FEAR and UGLY open your heads so that we can feast on your brains" ( this will be as it is ...Monsta knows this!).

Be careful Elmo..you be well and safe..take time to relax..Monsta needs an Elmo...TW needs an Elmo.

Ah! I miss you my friend. I will take care of myself, and get back into fighting shape one of these days. I might die of happiness if Monsta, Krast, and myself ever find ourselves playing a 3v3 against the peasant hordes. :)

Travelling Knight Content Manager Nigel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UglyElmo2 View Post
    ..... I had a stroke this summer, so I am still recovering, plus a few cracked vertebrae in my lower back, and a bit of osteo-arthritis to top things off. In spite of all that, I still managed to work 7 days a week, 12-hour days for almost 15 months now. These old bones have seen better days my friend.
    Oh my gosh, Elmo.

I dont know what you do for a living, but it does not seem to do you much good. Spending more time on a battlefield is probably better for your health.

But seriously: all the best and take good care of yourself.