Thread: General's Morale and other Bonus

War Story Recorder Senior Member Maltz's Avatar

Default General's Morale and other Bonus

There are two kinds of General's morale bonus:

(1) Personality Trait
    (2) Retainers

Question 1: Are they always applied to all units wherever they are, or do they only apply to units that come within the daimyo's blue influence radius? If it is the former, what kind of bonus does a unit receive when it enters the general's blue circle?

Question 2: If there is a general leading reinforcement, does the reinforcement army gets their own general's bonus (morale, attack, accuracy, etc.)? Or does the reinforcement army gets the main army leader's bonus? Or any gerneal' bonus if they enter the general's blue circle? Or both general's bonus at all times?

Thanks.

War Story Recorder Senior Member Maltz's Avatar

Default Re: General's Morale and other Bonus

OK now I have patched my game and I can answer these myself. (Before the patch some bonuses did not appear/work, hence the confusion.)

1. The soldiers are always benefited from their own general and the general's retainers. So if you have two generals leading an army, you can use the +morale general to lead the Yari Ashigaru, but the +accuracy general to lead the Bow Ashigaru.

2. The impact radius of the general increases soldier's morale in addition to the general's trait morale bonus. (The impact radius also limits the effect of general's special ability such as Rally and Inspiration.)