Thread: Crusader Kings II

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Default Crusader Kings II

EDIT:

Don't forget to check out our awesome Crusader Kings II Modding general thread, linked in my sig!

Contests and Giveaways

Somewhere along the way we got it into our heads to play this game with fabulous prizes on the line!

The first Crusader Kings II Challenge was held with the ultimate goal of returning the old Roman Empire back to it's de jure glory. You can read about the player's attempts to do so in the thread here: Crusader Kings II Challenge - An Empire Divided.

Will we do future challenges/contests? Its a possibility! If you have ideas for one, don't be afraid to post and tell us

Original Post:

You cannot hide from me orgahs. I can see some of you playing it on my friends list!

I need some opinions on this one. The first was always a curiosity that I never took the time to get into. But ever since my 200+ hour love affair with EU3 I find myself giving serious consideration to any paradox grand strategy. And this ones no different.

Thoughts? Opinions? Is it as buggy as to be expected from a paradox release? Is it really rough? I played the demo but sadly its a touch limited (with no save!). So i am at a loss as to its overall quality.

For those curious the launch trailer is below:

Last edited by Monk; 07-05-2012 at 02:44.