Thread: Maybe starting up a Clan

Default Maybe starting up a Clan

I'll be honest and say I barely play multiplayer battles in Shogun 2. I often play with the only friend of mine that has the game and we have a blast, playing multiplayer campaigns and the odd battle (I prefer for some reason playing with people I know other than strangers). I began thinking that it would be great to find some more players interested in playing casual battles or joining in on campaigns. If a few people want to maybe we could start up a clan of some sort and maybe play a few casual tournaments or something.

My steam ID is Leviro2005, send me a friend request if you are interested and also leave a comment if you'd like to start up a clan!

Roaming around the World looking for a quiet place to eat your family.

Default Re: Maybe starting up a Clan

Monsta thinks you should come online and just play whoever you meet...they wont bite..too much.

After a bit of experience you will find like minded people to join you on a regular basis..after this you can form a clan.

Not everybody is helpful or friendly but many are. Try posting on a few of the clan forums...you never know there may be a clan already created who like to play online campaign.

Default Re: Maybe starting up a Clan

OK, my Xbox 360 clan has decided to start recruiting for PC. We're called CAF. If you are interested head over to our Steam Group: Canadian Allied Forces, add me on steam: Leviro2005 or go to our forums: www.cafteam.org