Thread: 2011 Hall of Fame Vote threads are live

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Lightbulb 2011 Hall of Fame Vote threads are live

Nomination threads for the 2011 Org Hall of Fame are now active. Please stop by the HoF sub-forum and nominate members who have greatly contributed to the Org this past year.

Categories were consolidated this year, the number of awards were getting out of hand. For Medieval specific contributions, the thread is: Best MTW/STW Contributor

For Multiplayer, all the TW games are included in each category. The MP nomination forum is here.

For Mods, again all TW games are included in each category. The Mods nomination forum is here.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Default 2011 Hall of Fame Vote threads are live

The 2011 Hall of Fame voting threads are now up. Please take some time and vote for those Orgahs that deserve recognition.

MTW related categories:
    The Best MTW/STW Contributor poll is here.

The Outstanding Mod poll is here.

The forum for Multiplayer categories is here, several different categories that span the entire TW series.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

Default Re: 2011 Hall of Fame Vote threads are live

The polls close tomorrow, so if you haven't voted yet please do.