Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travelers Timewarp [Concluded]

Default Re: Time Travelers Timewarp [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Don't be silly, Chaotix.

Alright, guys: Visor has previously soft-claimed Dr. Who. Perhaps we should take that into consideration? This might be a good place to set up a close vote.

4 on Visor, 2 Potential?

Anyway: Who is The Time Traveller in fiction? The Wells character?
    Maybe - though I actually thought that it was the Time Traveller from 'The Time Travellers' Wife' :D
    So maybe Yaro is played by Eric Bana when this gets made into a film

Potential Vote: Monty

The back and forth on character names and what we think of them is good. Though I wouldn't consider anything to be guaranteed by just a name.

In the meantime, there need to be some lesser options open for vote changing targets. Maybe use someone we wouldn't miss yet given their inactivity, on the idea that we can unlynch someone else if necessary? Vote: Khaan

Our plan is obvious, time travel back in time to save Lewwyn, so he can change his night 1 kill from me to someone else, then lynch him again. Then I will be alive and the town will have a chance at victory.

But actually that doesn't seem very likely, looks like I'm dead forever, unless Lewwyn is lying.

Told ya, bandwagon.

Anyway: If CB would let role names be revealed, either they are unimportant, or shock and horror, the mafia have cover roles.

If you guys want to revive Lewwyn, go ahead, but I don't trust it, especially the post reveal as a vig. I say the less kills the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    Told ya, bandwagon.

Anyway: If CB would let role names be revealed, either they are unimportant, or shock and horror, the mafia have cover roles.

If you guys want to revive Lewwyn, go ahead, but I don't trust it, especially the post reveal as a vig. I say the less kills the better.
    I didn't trust Lewwyn's post reveal as a vig either, seems suspicious to me.

I was going to join the bandwagon and vote for Visorslash, but I don't feel like I can do that just after I agreed with him on something. I guess I'll Vote: Khaan along with DaveShack, I don't know who else to vote for.

Oh and apologies for missing the last couple of rounds. I had the flu and because of my fever I wasn't up to trying to figure this stuff out. I know I made some posts in the backroom but posting my crappy opinions doesn't tax my brain as much lol.

Told ya, bandwagon.

Eh, 4 votes. Just vote Khaan to tie it or something. I'll be watching this round carefully in the future. If you don't want to lean on your alleged role, then we could just lynch you outright, the old-fashioned way.

Our plan is obvious, time travel back in time to save Lewwyn, so he can change his night 1 kill from me to someone else, then lynch him again. Then I will be alive and the town will have a chance at victory.
    Good luck with that.

Lewwyn's truthfulness is immaterial - he's not going anywhere.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuvi View Post
    I didn't trust Lewwyn's post reveal as a vig either, seems suspicious to me.

I was going to join the bandwagon and vote for Visorslash, but I don't feel like I can do that just after I agreed with him on something. I guess I'll Vote: Khaan along with DaveShack, I don't know who else to vote for.

Oh and apologies for missing the last couple of rounds. I had the flu and because of my fever I wasn't up to trying to figure this stuff out. I know I made some posts in the backroom but posting my crappy opinions doesn't tax my brain as much lol.
    You can agree with me and still vote for me. It's called hypocrisy.

Vote: Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

You can agree with me and still vote for me. It's called hypocrisy.

Vote: Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
    Not at all - it's called prioritization.
    Vitiate Man.

@ CB

YOu could've made my role so much cooler if I was a sibling/mason partnership with Ted.

YOu could've made my role so much cooler if I was a sibling/mason partnership with Ted.
    What -
    Vitiate Man.

Now the question about day one's lynch. Shall we make another try at finding scum or should we move it to one of those killed night one to gain one townie?

Oh I'm sorry, did I accidentally roleclaim and contradict my soft claim when I hadn't read my role PM?

Whoop de frickin do.

Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    Now the question about day one's lynch. Shall we make another try at finding scum or should we move it to one of those killed night one to gain one townie?
    Yeah, I agree, we better start thinking about it.

Lets see, green are people dead at the moment (Visorslash included), blue are solid votes (previously changed).

4 Yaropolk Lewwyn, Tuuvi, Ishmael, Riedquat
    2 Greyblades Arjos, Yarapolk
    2 Arjos Greyblades, Montmorency
    2 Montmorency Visorslash, SalmonSoil
    1 SalmonSoil issaikhaan
    1 Riedquat edse
    1 Ishmael LazyMcCrow
    1 edse CountArach
    1 CountArach Chaotix

2 No Vote DaveShack, atheotes

Options.

1) stay with Yaropolk
    -no actions needed
    -possibilities to change next night
    2) testing Montmorency or Greyblades
    -Tuuvi needs to change his vote together with one other
    -probably no possibility to change the outcome one more time
    3) lynch Salmonsoil or Chaotix (the ones killed night 1)
    - Tuuvi+2 to lynch Salmon and Tuuvi+3 to lynch Chaotix
    - Result written in stone

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

@ CB

So you're claiming Bill from Bill and Ted's Adventures? I'm pretty sure that role name reveals aren't allowed.

As for the people voting khaan, I think it would be odd for someone in this sort of game to not post if they were one of the mafia players. There are a lot of odd mechanics that will, at the least, require clarification.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Quote Originally Posted by CountArach View Post
    So you're claiming Bill from Bill and Ted's Adventures? I'm pretty sure that role name reveals aren't allowed.

As for the people voting khaan, I think it would be odd for someone in this sort of game to not post if they were one of the mafia players. There are a lot of odd mechanics that will, at the least, require clarification.
    I believe CB said they are.

And what good will it do anyway? I'm an easy lynch because I don't trust Lewwyn. Okay.

@ CB

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    What -
    Was that the moment that you remembered you were Ted?

If someone unlynches me I can help to unlynch Yaropolk on Day 1 by moving off of him to Greyblades and tying them up. Then we only need 1 other person to move onto Greyblades. We will need to make sure we lynch Reidquat on Day 2 however since he is night killed following that and the other person to be lynched was Yaropolk. Sorry Riedquat.

I'm actually going to put in a day order to switch my Day 1 vote now so that when I'm revived that order goes straight into effect.

Also interesting that I put Khaan up as suspicious and everyone starts voting for him. People coming out of the woodwork, ie: tuuvi and Dave.

Unvote: Vote: Tuuvi

As said before I find people coming out of the woodwork suspicious and we already have enough people on Visor, and technically I'm still dead anyway.

By the way, I haven't travelled back to any day phase just yet, so if you guys could unlynch me at some stage, I could actually be useful.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lewwyn View Post
    Unvote: Vote: Tuuvi

As said before I find people coming out of the woodwork suspicious and we already have enough people on Visor, and technically I'm still dead anyway.
    This seems like a more sensible approach than someone with 0 game posts IMO.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Well, its either Khaan or me.

the MO for CountArach's kill is different to the other mafia kills. Am i the only one who thinks this could have been a timetravel kill? I never seem to know when the kill write ups are for flavor and when they are supposed to mean something.

Reviving Lewwyyn is a bad idea. I dont believe he is town-aligned. He seems to be looking for someone in particular to kill.
    I suspect that there are 3 mafia roles with 2 kills between them. Otherwise it might be very difficult for the mafia to win.

I think we should change the votes for D1 and D2 (if possible...need to check the tally).

Quote Originally Posted by atheotes View Post
    the MO for CountArach's kill is different to the other mafia kills. Am i the only one who thinks this could have been a timetravel kill? I never seem to know when the kill write ups are for flavor and when they are supposed to mean something.

Reviving Lewwyyn is a bad idea. I dont believe he is town-aligned. He seems to be looking for someone in particular to kill.
    I suspect that there are 3 mafia roles with 2 kills between them. Otherwise it might be very difficult for the mafia to win.

I think we should change the votes for D1 and D2 (if possible...need to check the tally).
    And let me guess... no one will vote to lynch you.

Quote Originally Posted by atheotes View Post

Just realized that vote change for D2 will revive Lewwyyn, which i dont want.
    We should change D2 votes only if we can lynch Lewwyyn in D1...thereby reviving Salmon as well.
    Last edited by atheotes; 03-30-2012 at 10:50.

Why have you guys killed me so hard? For me to actually be alive you have to unlynch both me and Lewwyn on day 2, and then Lewwyn has to change his night kill....

I feel unloved.

And let me guess... no one will vote to lynch you.
    Dont care.
    I will timetravel tonight to D1 and vote. perhaps me and Tuuvi should lynch greyblades. that way we still have a chance to revive Greyblades the next night.

or the other option is to lynch the most scumiest person....which at the moment we dont seem to have a clear idea.

Vote: Montmorency - you seem to indicate you know more about whats happening, but not letting on.

Quote Originally Posted by SalmonSoil View Post
    Why have you guys killed me so hard? For me to actually be alive you have to unlynch both me and Lewwyn on day 2, and then Lewwyn has to change his night kill....

I feel unloved.
    Did you not see my post above? if we can lynch Lewwyn D1, we can revive you. But we will need more people to TT.

It's important that nobody do as Montmorency and Riedquat have done, going back in time to save your own skin because you feel threatened. It has only made our work, controlling the previous lynches, harder.
    Last edited by edse; 03-30-2012 at 11:10.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast