Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Macedonians.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	2.53 MB 
ID:	4778

From right to left we have Damasos, Euenus, Abreas, the spy Aegisthes, Aloeus, Antigonos, Gyras, and Carpus the diplomat. The scene is a fictional council with all of the current members and agents of the family talking about strategy. I'm not sure why, but I like to see Damasos as a bit of a hot-head. He is probably railing about the Romans in Epirus.

The family dynamic is not particularly bad in my imagination. They all faithfully serve their lord Antigonos. But if there is trouble it lies in Damasos and Euenus. The younger sons of Antigonos, and thus unlikely heirs to the throne. Gyras is greatly preferred and perhaps this may lead to growing discontent in the younger sons. But it might not as well. Antigonos is still alive and furthermore, he is greatly respected. Gyras, an ambitious man is grooming his sons for greatness. Antigonos supports Gyras efforts. Damasos has plans on conquering the local Greek territories. Crete and far off Cyrene. Euenus has his gaze set on the Thracians. With the country in a state of war and chaos there is little cause for sibling rivalry and greed. The good of the nation depends on their loyalty.

But, this is still pretty early in their struggle...

I hope you like it. I'll draw more as the story progresses!