Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia vs Werewolves [Concluded]

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: Mafia vs Werewolves [IN PLAY]

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
    As this renders my case on Pizza invalid,
    Who needs cases? Right now, complete and total gibberish seems just as valid.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    It's not an actual mason. It's just as good, though.

The same exact thing happened to me, so I can affirm Monty's otherwise crazy story.

Unless you think Monty, myself, his deceased partner, AND his new "partner" are ALL MAFIA TOGETHER, move your vote.
    What exact same thing happened to you? please elaborate.

I'm sorry. I thought I only had one vote. Apparently, my big mouth and my one vote doesn't solely dominate the entire game.

I like how you're blaming me for the apathy of the rest of the players, Kagemusha. I like it so much, I want you dead. I want everyone who looks like you dead. I want your houses burned to the ground and salt poured over whatever remains.

If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to punish you for this nonsense.
    Not buying this. I know you well enough that you would do anything necessary to save a power role, while like you have yourself pointed out.You are not one.

I am not blaming you of any apathy.You know your one vote is just a tiny part of the game. Sorry Pizza, but you should go as you are scum.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Quote Originally Posted by atheotes View Post
    What exact same thing happened to you? please elaborate.
    Between your failure to read between the lines, and Kagemusha's either scum or aneurysm-in-progress, and the events of the past two rounds, I am wondering if there is anyone in this thread I can talk to and get something back from.

What Monty is saying, is true, and I know. Because it happened to me on day one. He's day two. And tomorrow, guess what? A third person will step forward and say the exact same thing. Luck willing, another will step forward day four.

That makes a mafia team too large to exist. Therefore, we're telling the truth. Back off.

1. Monty
    2. Monty's partner (deceased)
    3. Myself
    4. Mysterious new person confirmed by me and Monty
    5. Tomorrow, another person will step forward and say the exact same thing.

This isn't scum. this is a town power role that reveals to people and is modconfirmed to be true. And you'll find out, if you just wait one whole day.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-06-2012 at 17:42.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Between your failure to read between the lines, and Kagemusha's either scum or aneurysm-in-progress, and the events of the past two rounds, I am wondering if there is anyone in this thread I can talk to and get something back from.

What Monty is saying, is true, and I know. Because it happened to me on day one. He's day two. And tomorrow, guess what? A third person will step forward and say the exact same thing. Luck willing, another will step forward day four.

That makes a mafia team too large to exist. Therefore, we're telling the truth. Back off.

1. Monty
    2. Monty's partner (deceased)
    3. Myself
    4. Mysterious new person confirmed by me and Monty
    5. Tomorrow, another person will step forward and say the exact same thing.

This isn't scum. this is a town power role that reveals to people and is modconfirmed to be true. And you'll find out, if you just wait one whole day.
    Bah,bah!

You are complaining that you cant get anything back? Why not then answer my simple question? While you are at it. Answer another one. What was your motivation to grade your own life more important then keeping Visor alive? Please elaborate.

And by the way.The werewolwes know exactly who i am. Something to chew about for the rest of the people here.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Not buying this. I know you well enough that you would do anything necessary to save a power role, while like you have yourself pointed out.You are not one.
    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and you're so off the mark, it's hilarious. And I hope you succeed, so you can find out exactly how badly you've screwed the pooch on this one. I'm past the point of caring about the actual consequences to the town, and I'm in it for the yuks at this point.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

What was your motivation to grade your own life more important then keeping Visor alive? Please elaborate.
    Take a wild guess.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and you're so off the mark, it's hilarious. And I hope you succeed, so you can find out exactly how badly you've screwed the pooch on this one. I'm past the point of caring about the actual consequences to the town, and I'm in it for the yuks at this point.
    Stop rambling in circles and answer my questions. Maybe people shuuld place few more votes on you. I think you might need some motivation to become more talkative.
    Last edited by Kagemusha; 06-06-2012 at 17:50.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Stop rambling in circles and answer my questions. Maybe people shuuld place few more votes on you. I think you might need some motivation to become more talkative.
    Make my day, Kagemusha. Make my day.

I encourage everyone to follow Kagemusha's advice. I won't be at my desk, so I'll be unable to respond to the pressure, and then I will be lynched.

And then Kagemusha will get to see if he's right.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-06-2012 at 17:53.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bah,bah!

You are complaining that you cant get anything back? Why not then answer my simple question? While you are at it. Answer another one. What was your motivation to grade your own life more important then keeping Visor alive? Please elaborate.

And by the way.The werewolwes know exactly who i am. Something to chew about for the rest of the people here.
    Of course they know their fellow werewolf. Also, it seems you know that there are more than one werewolf.

Vote: Kagemusha

Ok. I am the scout attacked last night and i can confirm that nor Pizza or Monty havent got anything to do with me. I am going to soon probably be killed by the werewolves and them knowing my role already doesnt make revealing myself hard at all.

The faction claimed by Monty and Pizza is either mafia/werewolves or some third party, but not the "town". For claiming such added to Pizza´s reluctance to save a town power role should conclude in quick and clear death sentence for him.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Ok. I am the scout attacked last night and i can confirm that nor Pizza or Monty havent got anything to do with me. I am going to soon probably be killed by the werewolves and them knowing my role already doesnt make revealing myself hard at all.

The faction claimed by Monty and Pizza is either mafia/werewolves or some third party, but not the "town". For claiming such added to Pizza´s reluctance to save a town power role should conclude in quick and clear death sentence for him.
    It's not a faction. If you read the game setup, there is no third party.

This is a game with two evil teams - mafia and werewolves. And, of course, there would be town.
    And I didn't just claim to be part of a mafia or wolf team, because I'm not a moron.

Please tell me you're not accusing me of being stupid.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

It's not a faction. If you read the game setup, there is no third party.

And I didn't just claim to be part of a mafia or wolf team, because I'm not a moron.

Please tell me you're not accusing me of being stupid.
    I am not considering you stupid would not suggest that in million years. I think you are scum. Trying to deviate my accusations towards you do you little good. I am town, your faction is not, based on your actions.Thus you should die.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

I am not considering you stupid would not suggest that in million years. I think you are scum. Trying to deviate my accusations towards you do you little good. I am town, your faction is not, based on your actions.Thus you should die.
    I'm going to ask you to read this carefully, and actually consider it as being valid.

There exists in this game, a pro-town (modconfirmed) power role, whose sole function is to reveal to another person that they're townie.

Pick anyone in the game. Any person. We can prove that this is true, because, if we're mafia, we can't control the mod like a puppet and we can't force townies to lie for us. So, if you accept my challenge, I can prove what I'm saying is true.

How can this be a mafia ploy? If I can get literally any person in this game, to back me up on this? The role exists. It can't be fabricated! I'll die and Monty will die tomorrow and the next day if I'm lying.

When, in your years of playing mafia, has an entire team committed suicide like that? You're better than to assume something like that, over what's actually happening. At the very least, give me a plausible theory.

Plausible would be a cult. I could tell you right off the bat, being CULT would be more likely. The werewolves, now that's a team that maybe has cult powers. But then I just told you that myself and Monty were founding members of the cult. And we would even be willing to reveal our cult master.

That --------------> Makes -------------> NO --------------> SENSE!

The werewolf team is not going to out its entire membership!

Because they are outvoted by the town. And I've already given you two names. So that's not a rational strategy, or even a potentially sneaky one. It will never happen in a million mafia games.

Pick anyone in the game, anyone you will. The town power role I am referring to will send in his action, and the game moderator will confirm to that person, in an OOC-way, that said person is a townie.

Why do you think I hesitate to divulge the dude's name? This is more important and much, much bigger than you, mister scout.

It gets even better than that, but I'm attempting to not give away the entire game. So if the above isn't good enough for you, I'm afraid you're getting zippo additional information from ME. Kill me.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-06-2012 at 18:13.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I take it back. I can think of two teams. Capo III, your buddy revealed your whole team. And a game on CFC where Dommy revealed the entire Sharks team for no reason. And he was rightly shunned and despised in-game for it. This isn't what's happening here. You're going to have to convince people that I'm either disco or Domination3000 at this point, two of the worst players ever to disgrace the game.

If I get lynched for that, I'll take that as a hint that it's time for me to retire.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

So we have a guy that says to others in private that he is a townie? And how does that tell that the person he is telling that is a townie? Dont tell me the character also knows all the townies in the game, thus knowing also all the mafia and werewolves? Why dont this guy then just step forward and tell us all the names of the bad guys in public.

I have witnessed some strange mafia roles during my time, but please elaborate, before i suffer a stroke or nervous breakdown.
    Last edited by Kagemusha; 06-06-2012 at 18:26.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

So we have a guy that says to others in private that he is a townie?
    No, Kagemusha. The game moderator says it to them. And, he intentionally tells you that it's 100% accurate as well.

So basically, the only way he could be scum, is if the game moderator is making it impossible for you to believe a word he says. That's how ironclad it is.

I feel such a role is broken, but it is what it is.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

No, Kagemusha. The game moderator says it to them. And, he intentionally tells you that it's 100% accurate as well.

So basically, the only way he could be scum, is if the game moderator is making it impossible for you to believe a word he says. That's how ironclad it is.

I feel such a role is broken, but it is what it is.
    I guess i should have just skipped the voting and be replaced by someone else. Well nice to meet mr innocent townie. I am soon to be dead innocent townie. I bet you will then soon be joining me. ​unvote
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

I'd like doctor protection tonight.

There's even more to what I just said, and between the group of us, I warrant the doctor protection more than the other two, I'm afraid.

Sorry Visor, I wasn't 100% honest with you.

The mafia is better at reading between the lines than the town is, therefore I'll make it really explicit. I need to be protected from murders.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by wideyedwanderer View Post
    Quiet? I helped lead the lynch of Xenoneb. Go back and check the thread. There have been many people who have been far quieter in this game than I have, such as yourself perhaps. Vote: Memnon.
    ok fine for now I'll Unvote and could someone please put up a tally, I'm afraid I'm piss poor at it otherwise I'd do it myself

I'd like doctor protection tonight.

There's even more to what I just said, and between the group of us, I warrant the doctor protection more than the other two, I'm afraid.

Sorry Visor, I wasn't 100% honest with you.

The mafia is better at reading between the lines than the town is, therefore I'll make it really explicit. I need to be protected from murders.
    So now you are claiming to be this power role you mentioned.Ok, well if you are mafia, that is world class bs and you have earned victory with it. What ever you are. I think i am about to ready to play only vanilla mafia from now on.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

So now you are claiming to be this power role you mentioned.Ok, well if you are mafia, that is world class bs and you have earned victory with it. What ever you are. I think i am about to ready to play only vanilla mafia from now on.
    No I think what he's getting at is the fact that no one besides ATPG Monty and this other power role know who that person is. Therefore that person is almost completely safe unless they get hit randomly out of the blue. From what I've seen in thread Monty's role isn't that special besides the fact that he's a mason, however I think what ATPG is trying to say is that he can do a lot more good to the town alive then dead at the moment so he should be protected

Quote Originally Posted by dcmort93 View Post
    No I think what he's getting at is the fact that no one besides ATPG Monty and this other power role know who that person is. Therefore that person is almost completely safe unless they get hit randomly out of the blue. From what I've seen in thread Monty's role isn't that special besides the fact that he's a mason, however I think what ATPG is trying to say is that he can do a lot more good to the town alive then dead at the moment so he should be protected
    To me it is pretty much the same what he claims. I am personally tired of these kind of rally point twists and networking.For my part. Anyone with the ability to witness people visiting others, should start watching who will come and visit me, killing me in the process.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

2 Ishmael: LazyMcCrow, Arjos
    1 SalmonSoil: edse
    1 ATPG: God Emperor
    1 Montmorency: atheotes
    1 God Emperor: autolycus
    1 Cute Wolf: Memnon
    1 atheotes: Ishmael
    1 Kagemusha: The King
    1 Memnon: wideyedwanderer

4 Abstain: Montmorency, Xehh II, Kagemusha, dcmort93
    7 No Vote: BSmith, Cute Wolf, Choxorn, classical hero, Centurion1, Csargo, SalmonSoil, ATPG

26 hours left

Why don't we all step away from this arguing and agree that SalmonSoil or Csargo should be lynched?

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

As for Xenoneb:
    He has been 'spoiled' by me (on his request) and knows exactly who is who. Of course it means that he should not participate in game in any way now. Other dead players, who didnt want to receive such info, can still post here and try to find scum

@ATPG - this person who is revealing himself as townie through the moderator, what if he picks a scum role to reveal to? if he has revealed to you and Monty, it still doesnt mean you both are town... Am i the only one who is not getting this?

@ATPG - this person who is revealing himself as townie through the moderator, what if he picks a scum role to reveal to? if he has revealed to you and Monty, it still doesnt mean you both are town... Am i the only one who is not getting this?
    Nope - you're not the only one. The only thing I'm getting is that I'm missing half the 'game' which appears to be existing via PM. ATPG is wriggling like crazy and scummy as hell. And Monty has claimed pretty much everything except mafia so far. The only reason my vote is staying on Ishamel now is that Visorslash seems to think its a good idea and I'm willing to give him the benefit - him being a dead werewolf hunter and all. However - that is the only thing stopping me voting ATPG right now.

To me it is pretty much the same what he claims. I am personally tired of these kind of rally point twists and networking.For my part. Anyone with the ability to witness people visiting others, should start watching who will come and visit me, killing me in the process.
    I'd agree that watching Kagemusha would either protect him or bag his killer. Worth a shot.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

The only real danger is if he reveals to a wolf. We discuss who to reveal to, to limit the damage. Monty was obvious, being a mason, so that's why he picked him.

As for myself, you'll have to ask the man of the hour. I didn't choose that much, but person in question obviously wanted to be plugged in to a network and when it comes to networking, everyone always chooses me. I didn't ask for it.

Also, this "network" presently consists of me, Monty, and unnamed person. We don't know much and can't do much. We've gone from having a true mason team to half of one, that's all. The game is not broken, I'm not in command of a hidden cadre of power roles, and my control over the vote is what you see: I'm not getting through to anyone without simply stating hey, you're about to lynch a power role, and even then, nobody moves.

I'd support a Csargo lynch, or a Salmonsoil lynch, or an Ishmael lynch. Or whatever. name it, I'll probably support it.

Vote: Ishmael
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

unvote

Pending discussion with Monty.

I may not be here when we've decided what should be done, therefore my unvote simply makes it easier for any other decision to be made.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast