Thread: Escape from Zombie Island

Default Escape from Zombie Island

Escape from Zombie Island

Have you ever wanted a relaxing holiday? Well unfortunately for you, you are in the wrong place.

Welcome to Escape from Zombie Island:Mafia game. This is based on this scenario for Civilization 3 Conquests called Escape from Zombie Island 2 This is a multi-faction game and it is a game of recruitment, meaning that most players are recruitable, with some exceptions. There are five factions in total and each has a goal of their own, most people will start off as Survivors with the other factions being The Farmers, The Authorities, The Company, and Zombies. The Survivor main goal is to simply survive, although some people have learnt more about the situation and are able to improve the situation of the survivors. The Farmers, Authorities and Company have secret goals that they will find out when they get their roles. The sole goal of the Zombies is to infect or eat everyone else. The game would work best with more than 60 people, but it can work with less.

Default Re: Escape from Zombie Island

Braaaaiiiinzzz

Didn't Takhisis already host this game?

Yes he did, but this is my take on the scenario and it will be different from his game. Plus the creator has recreated the scenario and i will base it off that, so it will be much bigger.

I am going to be basing it on an in work complete version, so things are going to be different.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I see someone's stealing my game! Guards, seize him!

(do you need help?)
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013