Thread: Military mission event

Default Military mission event

How often does it occur?

I am playing a coop campaign with a friend and for lolRP reasons, I was waiting for a British mission but always got French or American ones, which I declined (like 3 or 4 times) until in the end my friend got a British one, went with that and I haven't seen an offer since.

Is it bugged, so it only lets one of the players in coop choose one or does it not happen after a certain time?

Thanks in advance.

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Default Re: Military mission event

I haven't seen a French one but only played Imperial.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nevermind, I got something wrong.

French ones only happen for Shogunate supporters and British only for Imperial ones. Both can get American missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4 View Post
    Nevermind, I got something wrong.

French ones only happen for Shogunate supporters and British only for Imperial ones. Both can get American missions.
    Thats quite interesting. I am not to far in the game, and I have an english mission, and switched sides to be on the shogunate side now.

Can I build several missions? is there a benefit of additional missions besides the recruiting of special units? From the economical point of view, it seems to me as one mission is enough to trade with the gaijins.
    Besides, I got the impression that the missions don't differ that much. Different ironclad units seems to be most eyecatching difference in the stats.
    Last edited by Liberator; 06-25-2012 at 20:39.
    Better dead than a Coward - Gurkha motto

Blog Entries

You can have more than one trade mission bldg, but you can ONLY recruit the units of the trade mission you chose in the "Mission Event". I have 1st hand Xp since I captured a region which belonged to Saga, which has a British trade mission, But I cannot recruit neither the Royal marines nor the Warrior class Iron Clad which is the strongest naval vessel in FotS! Some 36 odd broad side cannons and 150 Marines on the ship!! I didn't read the Totalwarpedia, before I opted for the American mission... anyways, I love our marines so I always end up picking the American trade mission and US marines, even though they have lesser attributes than the Royal Marines, or French Marines...lol But to be honest I have never faced the French or Opposing US marines / Roanoke class Iron clad in the field or seas.... Hopefully the Shogunate will recruit a French Iron clad and I might be able to capture it :D Presently playing as the Republic of Satsuma. Planning on stopping expansion after I get my 50 provinces, and holding the line and seeing what happens among the Imperials and Shogunate :)
    I'm currntly playing as Milanese on H/H