Thread: Cracks for MTW2 Gold Edition

Witch Smeller Persuivant Member Fate's Avatar

Default Cracks for MTW2 Gold Edition

Hey! Im a long standing TW fan, and have been travelling for the past few years, and now im moving countries again and dont want to have to take the big chunky anthology box with me.
    So, in short, can anyone provide a good reliable crack that will work for a Gold version of MTW2 (with kingdoms included).
    Also, if anyone could provide one for RTW as well, that'd be great, though not as necessary as MTW2.
    I have Empire on steam so im all saved on that front!!
    Apologies if this has been posted before but i couldn't find anything!
    Thanks in advice! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug For A Butt
    Hmm... if the AI was programmed to emulate the most stupid Generals in history, that would explain a lot.

"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say "Ni" at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land! Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress at this point in time."

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Cracks for MTW2 Gold Edition

From the Org FAQ:
    Examples of objectionable messages include (but are not limited to):
    Posts containing addresses of warez sites or anything piracy-related: note that this includes "hacks" designed to enable Total War games to run without a CD. The administration is aware of the fact that some use a "no-CD hack" for the purpose of enhancing their system performance, but we feel that the possible illegal benefits from these hacks outweigh all other considerations. Such hacks also require reverse engineering of the game, and this is in violation of the End User Licence Agreement. Anything pertaining to software piracy in general is highly discouraged.
    And this forum is for MTW, not MTW2, so off-topic as well!
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur