Thread: Game of Thrones game, Where for art thou?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Game of Thrones game, Where for art thou?

It's been months since beskar closed the game of thrones game thread for some reason, Mafia's have lost all appeal and my addiction hasn't abated. As there is no game request thread I am making my shaking and sweating appeal here: Please, will someone let the Lion of Lannister back onto the field of battle?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Game of Thrones game, Where for art thou?

Ah, that was a fun game. The highlight was definitely killing Double A (Renly) and getting the blame pinned on you, Greyblades . That said, I think the sheer scale of it would probably overwhelm any single host - you'd really need at least two very dedicated people, and it's a lot to ask of somebody to run a game like that indefinitely.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
    Ah, that was a fun game. The highlight was definitely killing Double A (Renly) and getting the blame pinned on you, Greyblades . That said, I think the sheer scale of it would probably overwhelm any single host - you'd really need at least two very dedicated people, and it's a lot to ask of somebody to run a game like that indefinitely.
    I thought that too, until I discovered the chapter house's Interactive History games and aparantly in "the good old days" of this forums they had loads of games like this running for years.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

If it's that easy, host it yourself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnhughthom View Post
    If it's that easy, host it yourself.
    I didnt say it was easy, I just said it was doable, and I dont want to host it because I wouldnt be able to play it.

Buy Crusader Kings II. Download Game of Thrones mod. Play said mod for said game.