Thread: help with eb impostor bug

Exclamation help with eb impostor bug

i installed eb 1.1 and 1.2 but i didn´t do the verification so i thought i was playing 1.2 when i was really only playing 1.1
    i didn´t realize it untill i was advanced on my campaign (Qartha-dast) so i didn´t want to start a campaign from scratch, i continued the campaign and noticed the improvements but also something that happened is that all my family members that are governors gained the impostor trait which heavily increases unrest and decreases management, this is a big problem when dealing with recently taken cities, and its just over all very annoying, is there a way to fix it? if so how? (please tell me this isn´t intended for ¨making the game more challenging¨ or something like that)

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Default Re: help with eb impostor bug

Pretty sure it's because you loaded a game started with a previous version...

Also the fact that you installed 1.2, but really didn't, it's weird and you could've had other installation issues...
    Last edited by Arjos; 11-30-2012 at 20:29.

when i installed 1.2 but really didn´t i messed up and didn´t, what happed was that i didn´t add the 1.2 files to the 1.1 files because i´m a dumbass and didn´t realize i needed to, i just assumed that the game would read them from there or something, also i forgot to mention that all my characters (and some of the roman characters) seem to have been slain by sabaateans, it doesn´t seem to affect their stats so i don´t worry about that too much, i´ll try to start a fresh campaign on the 1.2 version of course to see if the same problem is there, but i was hoping that somebody that has had to deal with this before would tell me that its fixable without having to start a new campaign, because like i said i want to finish this one before i start another

EBII Bricklayer Member V.T. Marvin's Avatar

Unfortunately the weird traits you are getting, like Slain by Sabaataean, are by a change in the export_descr_character_traits.txt file, which need to remain unchanged throughout whole campaign. So no, you have to either start a new campaign. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by V.T. Marvin View Post
    Unfortunately the weird traits you are getting, like Slain by Sabaataean, are by a change in the export_descr_character_traits.txt file, which need to remain unchanged throughout whole campaign. So no, you have to either start a new campaign. Sorry.
    okay its good to at least know that, i guess i´ll just consider it as just another challenge in this challenge filled mod, thanks to you both.