Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

  1. #1
    Minister of Useless Tidbits Member joshmahurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    862

    Default Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    As has been discussed here, it seems that a multiplayer campaign of EB is possible. Therefore I wanted to start this thread to organize a potential match. So here is what I want to know:

    Who wants to play and what are your 3 most preferred factions?

    What are the house rules we would like to establish?

    What are some other questions I should be asking? :P
    Last edited by joshmahurin; 02-07-2013 at 04:35.



  2. #2

    Default Re: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    Quote Originally Posted by joshmahurin View Post
    As has been discussed here, it seems that a multiplayer campaign of EB is possible. Therefore I wanted to start this thread to organize a potential match. So here is what I want to know:

    Who wants to play and what are your 3 most preferred factions?

    What are the house rules we would like to establish?

    What are some other questions I should be asking? :P
    Possibly, I would be interested as playing arche seleukeia.

    Or, if the other two players are playing Seleucids and ptolemies then I want to play Saba

  3. #3

    Default Re: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    Quote Originally Posted by joshmahurin View Post
    What are the house rules we would like to establish?
    I posted my idea for a house rule in the other thread - to give human players a chance to build up and get organised for a long game, everyone has to start the campaign by blitzing a target list of neighbouring Eleutheroi towns before they are allowed to attack a town belonging to another human player.

    Conquer the Eleutheroi First
    Last edited by Titus Marcellus Scato; 02-07-2013 at 08:08.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    I'd like to play if it's somehow possible.

    Prefered factions: Arche, Pontus, Hayasdan.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,420
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    If you want to play EB MP campaign the way I planned(Risk style) then I might help you to set up the game. However, it (should) works best in a smaller scale campaign with few factions. Also, I tried to put emphasis on MP battles and behind the scenes player-player diplomacy.

    Unit recruitment should also be looked over and EDU files changed accordingly.

    Member thankful for this post:

    Vlixes 


  6. #6
    Athena's favorite Member Vlixes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Στόν ίσκιο τηϛ γιαγάϛ ελιάϛ
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibn-Khaldun View Post
    If you want to play EB MP campaign the way I planned(Risk style) then I might help you to set up the game. However, it (should) works best in a smaller scale campaign with few factions. Also, I tried to put emphasis on MP battles and behind the scenes player-player diplomacy.

    Unit recruitment should also be looked over and EDU files changed accordingly.
    That's a great idea mate ^^ I'm in... if this project has not dead :(

    My prefered 3 factions:

    Aedui
    Lusotana
    Getai
    Quetzalcˇatl, The Feathered Serpent.
    Greek/Roman/Spanish/Mexican
    From Tellos Athenaios as welcome to Campus Martius
    Welt ist ein Geltungsphńnomen
    Edmund Husserl
    τὰ δε πὰντα οἰακίζει κεραυνόϛ
    Ἡράκλειτος ὁ Ἐφέσιος

  7. #7
    Member Member Vlad-Tudor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Romania/Greece
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    I'm also in if you guys think it is possible to work.
    preferred factions: getai, romani, casse.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,420
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    If anyone wants to start a game like this then I can help him to set it up.
    Last edited by Ibn-Khaldun; 05-23-2013 at 19:45.

  9. #9
    Athena's favorite Member Vlixes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Στόν ίσκιο τηϛ γιαγάϛ ελιάϛ
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Who wants to try some multiplayer EB campaign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibn-Khaldun View Post
    If anyone wants to start a game like this then I can help him to set it up.
    Can you explain your system?
    Quetzalcˇatl, The Feathered Serpent.
    Greek/Roman/Spanish/Mexican
    From Tellos Athenaios as welcome to Campus Martius
    Welt ist ein Geltungsphńnomen
    Edmund Husserl
    τὰ δε πὰντα οἰακίζει κεραυνόϛ
    Ἡράκλειτος ὁ Ἐφέσιος

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO