Thread: Empire optimised.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Default Empire optimised.

I have been trying to find the mod but all the original links have disappeared. I played this game back when it came out and although I loved it (playing as a landlocked nation at least) the slowdowns would cause too many problems and I would have to give the games up...

Well I have finally got back around to it but I would like this mod so my game doesn't stop working once I have actually built myself a decent empire.

Ideally I think I want the light edition but I would settle for anything.

Also any other good mods to download?

I will probably play a game or two normally with just the optimised mod first before I try something else but Darth's mod sounded quite good.
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Empire optimised.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly View Post
    I have been trying to find the mod but all the original links have disappeared. I played this game back when it came out and although I loved it (playing as a landlocked nation at least) the slowdowns would cause too many problems and I would have to give the games up...

Well I have finally got back around to it but I would like this mod so my game doesn't stop working once I have actually built myself a decent empire.

Ideally I think I want the light edition but I would settle for anything.

Also any other good mods to download?

I will probably play a game or two normally with just the optimised mod first before I try something else but Darth's mod sounded quite good.
    Darth's mod is the way to go. Ultimate commander it's called I believe.
    Great as you can pick mods à la carte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Default Re: Empire optimised.

Yeah I will probably go for it after some vanilla games.

Does anybody know where I could get Empire Optimised from now?

If it is no longer on the internet would somebody happen to have it on their computer or might I be better asking over at TWC?

Polish campaign is going well so far, simultaneous war with the Ottomans, Prussians and Austrians was probably a bad idea but I seem to have it back under control now.

Need to finish off the Prussians, steal a province from the Ottomans and give it back for peace and trade then the Austrians and Germans states should be fairly easy pickings...
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!