Thread: Medieval 2:Total War... Remove Agent Limits?

Default Medieval 2:Total War... Remove Agent Limits?

Hey guys.. Could anyone give me a detailed explanation on how to edit/remove/mod out the
    Agent limits in Medieval 2 :).. Preferably Priests though. I have searched around but have not found an answer
    Useful or that i just could not understand. But bear with me, i am not english nor american
    So my english might not be that good.. :)

Høvedsmann i Leidangen Member Zajuts149's Avatar

Default Re: Medieval 2:Total War... Remove Agent Limits?

Quote Originally Posted by Syrtheal View Post
    Hey guys.. Could anyone give me a detailed explanation on how to edit/remove/mod out the
    Agent limits in Medieval 2 :).. Preferably Priests though. I have searched around but have not found an answer
    Useful or that i just could not understand. But bear with me, i am not english nor american
    So my english might not be that good.. :)
    Assuming that you have made your game moddable, ie. used unpacker and can play with the modded file(look in mod section if not), then open up the export_descr_buildings.txt and search for "agent_limit priest" That will show the number 1 behind it. If you increase the number, it'll increase the number of priests available with that building. If you remove the entire line, it should give you limitless priests. Remember to remove it for all the building types and levels, meaning, both castle and city, catholic, orthodox and muslim. Personally, I like to up the agent limit for certain building levels, such as cathedral. I find the lack of merchants more annoying than lack of clergy. Good luck!
    "Ar scal risa
    sa er annars vill
    fe eþa fior hafa;
    sialdan liggiandi vlfr
    ler vm getr,
    ne sofandi maþr sigr."
    -Hàvamàl

Default Re: Medieval 2:Total War... Remove Agent Limits?

Thanks! :)