Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EBOT 2013 June

Default Re: EBOT 2013 June

A double wamy for the Stormboyz, Lets just say i was a test subject to lazyo and it did not bote well for the scientist . mauahhahahaah

The Carthaginians Led by Lazyo the Feeder, summon an all-our missile army to defeat the Saka Foe. Unorthodox i grant you, yet very effective. Cut quite close both times.

+2 for me :p

One and Two

If I'm not mistaken that would leave us at equal plains to Robin and whatshisname oh yeah Arjos.
    Last edited by -Stormrage-; 06-28-2013 at 20:13.

Quote Originally Posted by -Stormrage- View Post
    A double wamy for the Stormboyz, Lets just say i was a test subject to lazyo and it did not bote well for the scientist . mauahhahahaah

The Carthaginians Led by Lazyo the Feeder, summon an all-our missile army to defeat the Saka Foe. Unorthodox i grant you, yet very effective. Cut quite close both times.

+2 for me :p

One and Two

If I'm not mistaken that would leave us at equal plains to Robin and whatshisname oh yeah Arjos.
    Congratz Storm, by the way... we still use old edu for June and July tournament or there is new one?

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arjos View Post
    If Vasco Rossi can sing "Siamo Soli", ie: We are alone. Then I say you're picking straws :D
    Besides, in the context of a multiplayer (not dual :P) tournament, a pair gives me the impression of being alone...
    But I do see your point. Still I refuse the premise of ignoring Lazy ^^

When can you play? I'm managing to login at usual late afternoon hours...
    That Vasco Rossi guy can be as wrong as he likes, it's not my problem.

Anyway, I don't know when I'm most likely on. Either early afternoon or mid-late evening would probably be the best guesses. The question will still remain whether I can stomach playing against a steppe player though; I hate archery enough as it is.
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 06-29-2013 at 00:26.

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Viking View Post
    The question will still remain whether I can stomach playing against a steppe player though; I hate archery enough as it is.
    Honestly I asked for possible 3v3s :P
    And how many archers I take depends on your faction, if you have uber melee inf, it would pointless to take non skirm-inf as the Hai ^^
    Last edited by Arjos; 06-29-2013 at 06:48.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123