Thread: Lusitanian heavy infantry with city mod (a)?

Default Lusitanian heavy infantry with city mod (a)?

I am currently playing with Lusitania and also using City Mod (a). I am wondering if there's any way possible to recruit Vasci Armoured Shock Infantry, Iberian Heavy Cavalry, and Iberian Heavy Infantry. I cant seem to recruit them anywhere.

I have got pretty far into the campaign as i have all of Italy conquered so i really don't want to restart. I added the "large" and "huge" wording into the EB dscr_region file and deleted the map.rwm. I doubt this is save-game compatible though.

Please advise.

Default Re: Lusitanian heavy infantry with city mod (a)?

the Vasci have been removed due to not being accurate(as they were the royal bodyguard of a rather small tribe). The other two require a regional MIC as opposed to the factional one at least that what I remember.
    However I'm fairly certain you can at least mod in the VASI, without endangering your savegame.
    "Who fights can lose, who doesn't fight has already lost."
    - Pyrrhus of Epirus

"Durch diese hohle Gasse muss er kommen..."
    - Leonidas of Sparta

"People called Romanes they go the House"
    - Alaric the Visigoth

Wish i knew that before I started, only reason I played Lusitania is for the Vasci. O well, I still love the amount of javelins I can unleash on my foes. It's quite fun to watch a group of soldier wither away in a timely manner. Thanks for the reply.