Thread: New Map...it\'s a grin

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

whelp, seems like it's time for me to do a little shameless plugging also :)

since i missed the recent map pack cutoff date, i thought i'd post this here also.

the map is K's_Pegasus-1. it's named pegasus on terazawa's suggestion, since in this map, horses DO fly...literally. dont believe? see the screenshots in the mods section. terazawa was also kind enough to post those for me as well.

i'm posting this here cause nobody ever comes to the mods section. lol. hey, if maltz can post his mods here, then so can i *grin*. yeah, ok, so the thread will close shortly. oh well.

before it does, however, i must say one thing about this map. it is bugged. it shldnt crash on you, but it is bugged and is not meant for serious battles. this is a show map. perhaps the dev guys will see it and get some ideas, not that they prolly havent already thought of this, but here is the near reality.

this map has a 'natural bridge', a land bridge, not a wooden one (well it has those too). it therefore also has an underpass or short tunnel, if you will. it is the first of its kind and quite unique.

it will play in multiplayer games. we've tested it there and it does work. things may not work quite as well as they shld, but they do work.

terazawa, tosa and myself were rolling on the ground laughing as our various units began flying, or climbing down invisible rope ladders. it's really quite amusing.

this was made using the standard demo game editor and just normal editing features within.

again, this map is really not for serious battles, but it is definitely worth a look.

enjoy,

K.

HAHAHAHA!! That is the best map ever. Thanks Kraellin.
    What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.

sounds interesting. I have already downloaded the new map pack,is it going to be added to the Monday edition of the new map pack (with the map info details written in ) or is this one a 1 map download from Tera's site ?
    website for CO-OP SP Campaign is : http://www.totalwar.org/maltz/SP_Campaign/.

Senior Member Senior Member The Daimyo's Avatar

Good question. I may include it in the update, but I need to play it first. It's not a big deal either way. Judging from the pictures, I think it should be worth a look at least!

I still have a zillion map descriptions to do today. Bah!

------------------
    The Daimyo
    Miaowara "Kakizaki" Tomokato
    @ http://www.planettotalwar.com

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

*looks the other way and awaits payment*
    "Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

rofl shiro...the rice is in the mail ;)

K.

hey i want a zillion koku ...too

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre here!
    Evil is within us...