Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion and Feature Request

Default Re: Suggestion and Feature Request

Hello Parthian,

Allypup from TWC here.

I've been occupied recently, but did have time to try 8.0 and just downloaded the newest release.

The 450 BC idea is a hit with me, although would it be possible to roll it back a bit to say, the Etruscans? (Their art is fantastic and second only to Minoan for me.)

There is already a Trojan mod for Alexander that I was less than impressed with.

For migration consideration, I do have MTW2. My current system 'barely' meets Rome2 min. specs, and a new system is far down the road. Based on my experience with open source Blender there is a great opportunity for thinking out of the box in an open source environment.

Again, thanks so much to you and the team for such a great mod.

Amazon Total War Admin Member parthian shot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xreos View Post
    Hello Parthian,

Allypup from TWC here.

I've been occupied recently, but did have time to try 8.0 and just downloaded the newest release.

The 450 BC idea is a hit with me, although would it be possible to roll it back a bit to say, the Etruscans? (Their art is fantastic and second only to Minoan for me.)

There is already a Trojan mod for Alexander that I was less than impressed with.

For migration consideration, I do have MTW2. My current system 'barely' meets Rome2 min. specs, and a new system is far down the road. Based on my experience with open source Blender there is a great opportunity for thinking out of the box in an open source environment.

Again, thanks so much to you and the team for such a great mod.
    So good to see you here!

There are some serious development efforts going on for the mod, so your your input is invaluable.

Hello, you may have seen me post in the IB forums at TWC.

I'll try out your mod soon and give some feedback and suggestions.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Quote Originally Posted by BroskiDerpman View Post
    Hello, you may have seen me post in the IB forums at TWC.

I'll try out your mod soon and give some feedback and suggestions.
    Thank you for your interest and participation.

I was wondering whether work was being done anymore on the mod seeing as it is already in a really good shape, but also I would like to request 2 features one a decency option like in EB or RSII where the game is set to a more PG setting and a historical option to remove anything unnecessary such as loincloths on pathfinders as it clearly states that they prefer to fight naked for mobility. I propose the way this could be done is either through 2 submods or a game option menu which opens up when starting the game like in EB or RSII. I know its alot to ask for, but I hope you will consider my suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The dev team decided to go au naturale in the animation. BB's argument was pushing Michelangelo approach of depiction. But I am pretty sure some players mainly consider them as sexual in nature.

To implement the PG version, we need to come up with a way to cover up the model's upper torso.

First path consideration are

- Space issues: this must be a new release, for the current model battle table can only hold 255 entries x number of factions
    - Distribution issues: the PG version can potentially be mixed up with the 18+ version, so we need to create separate warning, folders, releases, even websites. The copy over one folder over current folder clearly does not work well. So there again, it must be a separate release.

Hello :)

I hope you are still reading this thread, I read on your moddb site that you were not directing to it anymore so I hope you are here:) <and that you still upload new items to moddb?

and for suggestions I was wondering if it's possible for animations to have more realistic detail in combat, for instance when a bowstring is pulled it shows the string being further back than normal and when the arrow go off it shows the movement from the pull back position and all the way through launch.
    I'm not an expert on how that is done or how demanding it would be to do it and how well graphic cards shows that motion but maybe you know if it's possible to mod.

another idea i have is about the voices for women, can they be more varied with new additions? and is it possible to have historical commands being given in their native languages and some new speeches that depicts one factions view on another from the time.
    I know there is a lot of voice acting needed for this so it would take a lot of time and a lot of interested female participants:) :)

anyway, my ideas I hope they are possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12