Thread: On females

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default On females

It was a tragedy, what happened a hundred years ago. From the woman got the right to vote, our entire soiety has gone in the direction of less independence. Many are not even capable of imagining a society today without Mother State.

From the very start of human history, woman have had the tradition of living as parasites. Without a male, she would simply not manage. And so it is today. Even though that's not easy to see in these feminist-radical tractor lesbian times. Her parasitism today takes a detour through a proxy.

The state steals money for her and the money comes from her husband who contributes to real production of wealth. There's a clear difference though. Her parasitism today happens through force and theft. In the past it was voluntary.

Isn't it comical, you guys, women thinks they have reached independence, but they are less independent than ever before. Just a few of them are capable of getting a work where their pay does not come from voluntary trade. In the past, they always had consent from their husband.

Woman - a creature without honour.

We shall rejoice that the social-democracy, the feminist-radical project, is on its way off the cliff. It didn't succeed. Every week, a new service is privatized, which before was done by the state. Next, we will go from a privatized society where the state is responsible for collecting the money to pay for the privatization. Then the state will lose it's role of collecting money as well, and we will get a society with freedom to trade, and above all - not to trade. The solution is not to remove female suffrage, but to remove voting rights, period. Take away the majority's right to coerce and tyrannize the minority. We simply do not need coercion to have a society with each other, and definitely not as a standard, but as an exception.

Why is the woman not ashamed of living from theft?

Does she lack the necessary intelligence?
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: On females

Something is wrong with your sense of humor.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

You've taken a very narrow point-of-view here, HoreTore. I mean sure, I like being "On females" too, but sometimes you've got to switch it around, you know? Underneath, beside, behind, heck there's so many more positions on this matter than just "On females".
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Members thankful for this post (4):

Blog Entries

You're either a complete idiot or a crap comedian. Either way you deserve scorn and ridicule.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Members thankful for this post (5):

Who are you and how did you hack HoreTore's account?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Considering the fact that the voting population almost doubled all of a sudden, womens suffrage had remarkably little impact on politics.

One thing I do regret in terms of 'feminist progress' is the fact that so many women work nowadays. Not because I oppose women working on principle, since the idea of a housewife is really a pretty modern innovation anyway. The problem is that society wasn't ready for it. The reality is that the family is the basic social unit - so the problem is we have all these two-income households, and then a bunch of no-income households.

As so often is the case, 'liberation' in one sphere often causes a far worse sort of oppression in another.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Members thankful for this post (3):

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    It was a tragedy...
    Hmm, where'd you find this?
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    Next, we will go from a privatized society where the state is responsible for collecting the money to pay for the privatization.

Although the sentence is a little mangled this is the only nugget of truth which I could find. The increasing use of PPI (Public-Private Initiatives) is not, in my view, a good thing. It just means that the taxpayer pays twice. I'm not sure it has anything to do with the gender of those involved though.
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Slyspy View Post
    Although the sentence is a little mangled this is the only nugget of truth which I could find. The increasing use of PPI (Public-Private Initiatives) is not, in my view, a good thing. It just means that the taxpayer pays twice. I'm not sure it has anything to do with the gender of those involved though.
    With a woman you always pay twice.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Slyspy View Post
    The original Norwegian sentence was mangled as well - I tried hard to keep the bungled sentences there(as I feel it adds to the flavour) without my translation making them even worse.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban