Thread: Storm's End [Concluded]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Storm's End [Concluded]

Storm's End is one of the strongest castles in the Seven Kingdoms. It is the main seat of House Baratheon, and before it, the ancestral seat of the Storm Kings extending back many thousands of years. The castle is said to be protected by spells woven into its very walls that prevent magic from affecting it or passing through it.

Lord Robert Baratheon took the majority of the Stormland forces with him. He left his younger brother, Stannis, and a small garrison to hold Storm's End. Following Robert's defeat by the Tyrell host at the Battle of Ashford, driving Robert away from his base of power, the Tyrell host advanced directly on Storm’s End, laying siege to it.

Two hundred and eighty three years after Aegon's landing, the small force of Stannis Baratheon sits in the fabled castle of Storm's End besieged by the huge Tyrell host whilst his brother takes to the field to take back Lyanna and depose the Mad King Aerys II. Stannis was ordered to hold Storm's End, and so he shall, until the end.

Welcome to another mafia game, based upon the events of Robert's Rebellion, specifically the siege of Storm's End (from G.R.R.M's series A Song of Ice and Fire).

Rules:
    •24 hour days and 24 hour night phases. Phases may be extended if needed and if I require.
    •You may talk after death. However, no out of thread info, etc. No "I can't say why, but lynch 'x'." If you do so, I will first give a warning, then ban you from talking. This may change depending on how many players I get.
    •Don't quote anything I say to you, however, paraphrasing is fine. Don't discuss the time of PM's, or the length or writing style, as it means nothing.
    •No screenshots, etc.
    •You may talk to players outside the thread.
    •You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Visorslash. Votes must be in bold to count. If you wish to unvote, simply: Unvote; Vote: ATPG. You don't need to do a semicolon, I just think it looks nice.
    •If you are replaced or WOG killed, please do not post in the thread anymore unless it is an apology. If you are replaced by choice, please don't comment in the game.
    •If you think you won't be around during the night phase to give your night action, you can always PM me your night actions in advance.
    •Votes that end in a tie, no lynch.
    •No lynch is allowed.
    •Don't edit posts with votes. I won't count them. Feel free to misrepresent the tally, I do my own anyway. If I can be convinced otherwise, I will change the rule.
    •This game will have roles.
    •If you miss three day phases in a row or 4 in total with any reasonable excuse or informing me why you will be WoG'ed. No exceptions for role.
    •Have fun. This is not an option . If you don't think you'll have fun with this game... don't join it. Nor if you feel you won't be able to participate.
    •Alignment will be revealed on death, not role.

Players 18/18:
    1. Makrell
    2. LazyMcCrow
    3. Autolycus
    4. Edse
    5. El Barto
    6. Double A
    7. Rickinator9
    8. Ibn-Khaldun
    9. BSmith
    10. Darth Feather
    11. Gaius Scribonius Curio
    12. B-Wing
    13. Yay!
    14. Riedquat
    15. Ishmael
    16. White_eyes:D
    17. HopAlongBunny
    18. SalmonSoil

Reserves:
    1. Chaotix
    Last edited by Visor; 07-28-2013 at 12:53.

Default Re: Storm's End

in dibs on davos seaworth, or the bastard if i must

Blessings to The Mother - I'm in.

Mother? Really, Fear the StraInger!
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

StraInger? lol, that was lame :P

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I've never read A Song of Ice and Fire, that way I can just fantasise about what is going on here, make wild assumptions, incorrectly interpret basic stuff that I should obviously know, etc. etc. Bring it on!
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Member thankful for this post:

B-Wing