Thread: I'm being attacked by 5 factions

Default I'm being attacked by 5 factions

So, I'm playing as france on medium campaign mode and I'm the largest faction overall. I successfully bribed Acre, Jerusalem (for only 5,000 florins, thanks HRE), Aleppo, Staufen, Caen, and Rennes and I got Ceanarvon from a peace agreement from Portugal. Scotland and Portugal have declared war on me, I kick their ass, and then they ask for a ceasefire, then declare war after a few turns. The HRE suddenly declares war , presumably to get Staufen back, but stopped attacking after a failed siege, but no ceasefire. Denmark attacks me out of the blue and takes Antwerp. I'm also at war with Egypt after a crusade and after I took Gaza. How do I stop the wars, I do not have enough troops to defend everywhere and my money supplies have dwindled thanks to sieges and revolts in the Jerusalem region. What do.

tl;dr, everyone is attacking me, i don't want to start over, wat do

Default Re: I'm being attacked by 5 factions

I've got England under control and they wiped out scotland earlier, but now my only ally is poland and they are client to the mongols. there are 6 full stacks of timurids outside of edessa. wat do
    Last edited by Egypt; 07-25-2013 at 21:50.

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Egypt View Post
    I've got England under control and they wiped out scotland earlier, but now my only ally is portugal and they are client to the mongols. there are 6 full stacks of timurids outside of edessa. wat do
    Edessa is lost. Just brace for impact and prepare to lose the holy land, as those timurids just roflstomp everyone in the middle east in my experience
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by rickinator9 View Post
    Edessa is lost. Just brace for impact and prepare to lose the holy land, as those timurids just roflstomp everyone in the middle east in my experience
    They took antioch now. how do i defend jerusalem, i need it to finish the game