Thread: Using Europa Barbarorum Sounds for Total War: Rome 2 on Day 1?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Using Europa Barbarorum Sounds for Total War: Rome 2 on Day 1?

File-structure permitting; if it is the pack-file format, are there any other objections I am not aware of which could prevent me from being able to easily import the language packs from Europa Barbarorum into Rome 2?

I'd like to do this, I'd need help though. There are a LOT Of files.

Default Re: Using Europa Barbarorum Sounds for Total War: Rome 2 on Day 1?

Why would you need help? That would just mean someone else would need to do the work and upload it back to you, which probably takes longer than doing it yourself? Anyway, it should be easy, just rename the EB sounds to the same that Rome 2 uses, put it in the right directories, make a pack out of it, and then you're done :)

2 problems; Rome 2 will have a lot more variety and just much more sounds in general compared to EB (newer engine, less limits etc.), so you'd probably have to clone some of the EB sounds to replace all the Rome 2 sounds.

Other thing is... actually I forgot the other thing :/
    Last edited by Splenyi; 08-22-2013 at 08:53.
    | BUILD YOUR OWN PC FOR ROME 2 | ROME 2 RESEARCH SOCIETY | ROME 2 BENCHMARKING |
    | ROME 2 TOTAL WAR UNOFFICIAL WEBSITE |
    TJ08-E GAMING RIG
    Intel i5 4670K (4.4Ghz @ 1.215v); ASUS Z87 Gryphon; 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro; GTX 780; Corsair AX760i; Noctua NH-U12S; Samsung 840 250GB; WD Black 1TB; Windows 8