Thread: Eb Dead? vartan do something?!

Default Eb Dead? vartan do something?!

Where the !### you guys dissapeared, i can see only some unknown guys who cant even respond for a game... there is better game now or what?

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Eb Dead? vartan do something?!

I'm up for battle, if you like. Im always sticking around brotha, you can count on us.

Plus, you know, Storm's legacy will not die, and all that good stuff.

We'll always be here...

(how's that for a good-bye speach guys ? good enough ? )

Once I get another copy of EB installed and get the latest edu then I'll try to find time to play a match. The rules seem quite restrictive though probably well balanced.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Excellent, eh Chinaman?

Aye mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vega View Post
    Where the !### you guys dissapeared, i can see only some unknown guys who cant even respond for a game... there is better game now or what?
    I literally laughed out loud when I read "there is better game now or what?" ahahaha

No Vega, there is no better game! It's just I've been away for most of this time, and I haven't seen much action this year. There hasn't been success in this year's turnout. Admittedly I've never been great at doing PR to get new kids to play multiplayer, so it's always been an overreliance on a core set of veterans with any new players who happen to notice us.

Quote Originally Posted by BroskiDerpman View Post
    Once I get another copy of EB installed and get the latest edu then I'll try to find time to play a match. The rules seem quite restrictive though probably well balanced.
    Hi there! Could you please give some feedback? I'd like to get a discussion going here so if you can first mention specific rules or trends in the rules that seem restrictive, and give suggestions, maybe we can do something! They aren't set in stone, remember that. They're the result of changes over a span of years. They're still drastically reduced from the older rules, I feel. That's just me.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

Myth 

Alright but it'll take a while as I'm still addicted to Shogun 2 as of now and hope to finish my first campaign.

Though the rules I've seen seem good for online play, when I play I might make mistakes and break quite a few. Use to Warscape mechanics and dragging through my own units a lot with cavalry... and telling my Ashigaru in spear wall when engaged to attack different units I want to damage more. Though in Rome doing that makes the phalanxes whip their pikes and send people flying hence why it's banned by EB online.

Edit: About the rules.., I'll post some concerns later.

Edit2: I'll play online first and see how much people accuse me of breaking fair play rules. (I'll try to follow rules of course)

Edit3: I'll try to get some PR going through YouTube as I have a commentator who is my friend. He might support me with my EB videos. (I like music over commentating like Kittysn/ Belle though)
    Last edited by BroskiDerpman; 08-29-2013 at 21:47.

Like the devil himself I wander about on the earth and in the earth...but I have been frequenting the Org again lately. I'm game for some gaming. I will be a straw an for you to kick around. Hopefully you don't have any crazy rules or anything.

I've been playing RSII, but recently installed EB 1.2 on my MBP. I'll get it installed on my main windows machine too. You guys are using Hamachi still I assume?

Yes Hamachi is used, though I give up on installing EB numerous times; Too much room for errors.

There's also a few people available once in a while.

If there's an EB MP installer compiled up I'll play online.

Athena's favorite Member Vlixes's Avatar

Better to set times to play.
    I can join saturdays and sundays at variable hours.
    Quetzalcóatl, The Feathered Serpent.
    Greek/Roman/Spanish/Mexican
    From Tellos Athenaios as welcome to Campus Martius
    Welt ist ein Geltungsphänomen
    Edmund Husserl
    τὰ δε πὰντα οἰακίζει κεραυνόϛ
    Ἡράκλειτος ὁ Ἐφέσιος

cant join network it seems its ful i want to play some of eb now :D

Get EB on steam if you want to play, we have many more active players there, even planning a possible tournament over the summer. There is also a way to retrieve your CD key from your computer files so you can transfer RTW to steam, contact me here if anyone is interested.

That sounds really nice! Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    That sounds really nice! Count me in!
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by perrypus View Post
    Get EB on steam if you want to play, we have many more active players there, even planning a possible tournament over the summer. There is also a way to retrieve your CD key from your computer files so you can transfer RTW to steam, contact me here if anyone is interested.
    I approve of this message! If you guys save replays or use the EDU from my site, let me know and I'll gladly package the replays and add them to our repository.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

Hello again, great to see that people are interested! It would be great to have some of you old players, as most of the current group is are relatively new... . I have talked to vartan though steam, and he told me that he would help organize a tournament if we have enough people, so that is great. Sadly though, it will have to be on steam as the Hamachi network is full of losers people who refuse to get off, and also some people do not own the disk version of the game. For those who didn't know, the disk and the steam versions are not compatible, so you will have to re-install EB on steam.

Also, there has been a recent drop in activity due to the releases of EB 2.2 and TW:Warhammer, and many people are on vacation this month (like me), so I doubt we will have a tourney in June. However, I think people will definitely be up for a tournament in July! But anyway, send me a friend request to my steam link below (I have already hunted some of you down and friended you).
    Last edited by perrypus; 06-06-2016 at 17:48.

Last edited by Ludens; 06-07-2016 at 14:20. Reason: Language

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120595679/

Sorry Ludens for my language in the last post