Thread: 70s People vs. 90s People

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 70s People vs. 90s People

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw your sh*t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
    I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care...........
    First of all, people born in the 90s are still young students right now. Isn't a 20 year gap too much for them? Is there anyone from the 70s in this forum? Can you imagine dating anyone from the 50s? That is, if this song is about breaking up. Or maybe this song is about teenagers rebelling against their parents? To me, it sounds like a couple of drunk or high college girls who like to party, and they're angry at their rich 70s boyfriend. And that 70s guy is part of the target that Occupy Wall Street was against. (In my opinion, the 70s people are still too young to be the cause of the latest financial crisis. Most of them are still in their robot stage of a business heirarchy. And that's when they take the blame made by the 60s people. Oops, are there any 60s people here?) Also, it's the 70s (and probably the 60s) people who are in the right age to be victims of the last decade's pyramid schemes.

On second thought, their accent makes me think of another location instead of Wall Street.
    Last edited by Shaka_Khan; 08-23-2013 at 05:58.
    Wooooo!!!