Thread: Greeting fron Germany

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Greeting fron Germany

Hello to all!
    It's quite some time since I've been active in an Internet-Forum (Hey, I've got a phone - why spend time writing?), so let me apologize beforehands for being a little bit clumsy here ;-)
    The first time I stumbled over TW was ROME, which I enjoyed pretty much. After that BI & some Mods - and then MED with it's official Mods like the Americas-Campaign. I did some modding on BI those days (nothing too serious). I "re-discovered" TW again while researching for a "histo-tainment" Comic-Book on Amazons that I made called THEMISKYRA!, the Mod "Amazons - Refulgent" to be precise. I'll have to congratulate the team that developed that mod (looks like Partian Shot did most of it) for doing such an impressive and well researched Job :-)

Yours,
    Nietzsche

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Greeting fron Germany

Welcome to the Org, -Nietzsche-!
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Hello.

Assassins Guild Member The Outsider's Avatar

Welcome to the org herr nietzsche ;-) i hope you enjoy it here.

I already do :-)
    I completely forgot how much fun it was thinking about the right way to conquer the world LOL
    ...and playing "Amazons- Refulgent" sure helps me a lot on my second Comic Book.