Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Dimeola's Digital Sketch-Book

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Dimeola's Digital Sketch-Book

Dime, do you have an Instagram?

I would suggest posting there.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Np Ed, i'm done posting the personal stuff and it wont offend me if you delete the posts that do, it has no place here.
    take care

Quote Originally Posted by Dimeola View Post
    Np Ed, i'm done posting the personal stuff and it wont offend me if you delete the posts that do, it has no place here.
    take care
    Nooo, not that!

I suggest posting to Insta as well for more exposure!

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

oh, sorry. At this time I don't have a way of making anything people would want to see. IE my landscape software just refuses to work and has been deleted completely. I'm working on Unreal Editor what little time I have but am a very long way from making anything one might call art. Can do interiors in Maya and play with light...anyway I have an artstation https://www.artstation.com/dimeolas but no prospect going forward of creating anything like the Vue landscapes again. I appreciate the thought brudda.

Apologies for not posting any work, I had intended to. Studying for exam that I passed last week, the Comptia A+ 901. Spent a couple days in bed intensely ill, no clue. Vue, my landscape program had refused to work for some time so i deleted it and assets on a remote drive. Finally got the new demo and it works, so far, But the website that they sold assets on crashed over a year ago and they havent been able to rebuild it yet. I had gotten a redownload of those assets but never would work. They couldnt find a way to fix my software and neither could I. Finally they told me in no uncertain terms that I was too stupid to run their software...which i've run for years...guess I dont know how to import a file, like ive been doing for years. Sooo, ran Recuvah on the remote drive and got my files back. But after testing turns out theyre all corrupted. Wonder if that was the issue all along.

back to Unreal, dont have any lighting skills and to create atmosphere like i had in Vue as far as I know I will need to buy a plugin. Decided I just need to start at the beginning and forget making great things. Thats all i know to do when nothing works. So, if and when i make something nice will post it for you guys.
    take care

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ddj7jr1-452e060d-3fe8-41e7-ba79-47ecb2cf4fed.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	472.1 KB 
ID:	23195
    Merry Christmas my old friends.
    So much has transpired. My Mom has passed and my father in poor health. Passed the 902 exam for my first certification and nearing the second one.
    The above is in unreal editor. Vue no longer works on my PC so isnt an option, staying with Unreal and Maya. Take good care of yourselves.

Member thankful for this post:

Strange times. and life is unkind in all regards. Very little time for art but trying to learn new software. Miss using Vue. For all it was a pos it could do some nice ones. Stay strong my friends and find what happiness you may and always ride to the sound of the guns. There is little satisfaction dieing of old age.

We're here and not going away, Dimeola.

Proud

Been to:

Hope you are all well. havent been able to play TW for awhile altho I've bought several. My folks are gone and I had surgery end of last year, recovering well. Getting ready for the estate sale and then sell the house. No more poser and no more Vue. Slowly learning Unreal and this is just playing with lighting. Ya'all take good care.

Name:	light 1.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	26493

Member thankful for this post:

Created in Vue, which I no longer use, but my favorite place to dissapear in to...

Name:	stillness.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	26494

Members thankful for this post (2):

Last one...in Vue as well.
    Take good care folks.

Name:	somewhere_on_the_northern_coast.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	26495

Members thankful for this post (2):

Name:	aaa2.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	363.2 KB 
ID:	26604
    Learning some AI artwork. Need to setup Stable Diffusion on my desktop. but busy trying to finish my folks' estate and get the house fixed up and sold. Hope everyone is well. This is my sorceress...

Name:	a8.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	26605
    I like the abikity of AI to create in different styles.

Name:	Bride1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	26606
    Bride of death

Name:	Elf 1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	26607
    Elven warrior. You folks take good care.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112