Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 120

Thread: The Conspiracy of Everything!

  1. #1
    Moderator Moderator Fisherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East of Augusta Vindelicorum
    Posts
    5,574

    Exclamation The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quoting from Myth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Afghanistan happened after the Talliban stopped all heroin production. Now, under US occupation and inlfuence, the heroin production is at an all-time high. Don't even get me started on 9/11, I think even the majority of US citizens nowadays feel there is something fishy about it. Only 1 in 4 beleive the talliban did it.

    Iraq happened for complex reasons, oil being the primary one but also because it is a threat to Israel, because it has some very important archeological sites (believe it or not) and that whole chemical weapons scare was a hoax as was revealed. Now I'm not saying Saddam wasn't a sodomizing evil despot, but I'm saying that major foreign policy decision are not made because "let's bring liberty, freedom, democracy and Mcdonalds for the Iraqui people". Baghdad hadn't even fallen yet when tankers for the already pre-contracted oil companies came to leech from Iraq. I know a guy who was a military surgeon stationed in Kerbalah, so I have some knowledge of what is going on. He told me that the US military was so well equipped, they could have ended this war in 6 months, but they dragged it out because they needed an excuse to keep the land occulied and contine with the oil theft.

    Libya happened after Gaddafi had ideas to revive the golden dinar and also because of its oil. Can't have someone messing with the hegemony of the all mighty worthless green paper printed by the "federal" reserve.

    Egypt has been the object of CIA/Mossad interests for years now, and has been thoroughly destabilized. The latest events in Egypt are products of the funding and planning provided by these agencies and mean to remove the muslim threat from the second largest and one of the scariest neighbors of Israel.

    Syria is a pure 100% product of the efforts of western and Israeli agents. The mercs who are the "rebels/protesters/freeDUHm fighters" have been paid for and equipped by the allies. Hell, they even admitted to supplying them with weapons. This gas attack everyone is talking about now was done by the rebels and pinned on the government, because you know what? There is no such thing as independent and objective western media (not that the eastern meida is much better). They force feed their people bullshit and most eat it with an appetite and like it. Some even get mad when they are being told the truth.

    Now after a lot of machinatins, the retards from our Bulgarian government blamed Hizbualh for the suicide bomber attack at the Burgas airport. This made the Eu finalyl cave to Israeli/US (the same thing basically) demands to catalogue Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation. Lebanon is next and maybe they were thinking of just smashing Syria and Lebanon together for the sake of speed and practicality. Hezbollah's primary ideologies: Shia Islamism, Anti-imperialism, Anti-Zionism. They ar ethe leading party in Lebanon.

    Iran is a big bite to chew but they have been prepped for some years now. Nuclear armament, threats, misinformation spewing from the corrupt media. It's funny how Israel made their own nukes and didn't ask the big 5 for permition, but when Iran does it suddenly we're talking full scale war.

    See the pattern? Any country which:

    1. Has valuable natural resources that can be exploited
    2. Does not conform to the western banking elite's policy of slavery by debt and mindles consumption
    3. Is close to and/or a threat to Israel

    has to be either directly invaded or destabilized trough agents and paid mercenaries and "freedom protesters"

    However, as the west becomes more and more greedy and obnoxious they will only stregthen the opposion in the face of Russia/China. Those two don't want to be colonized and we're possibly looking at WW3 if push comes to shove in the middle east.
    This links them all as one for world control.
    A Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

    What is said comes from many sources. Much of this is true, however, calling it one conspiracy is stretching it. At least for me, it is.
    I don’t believe in a Jewish conspiracy for world domination but I do believe many interests are trying to gain power. Power at the expense of individuals along with their rights and liberties which might be inconvenient to their profit motive.
    Pass over UFOs and free energy and get to the rest. Governments and Corporations are in league and do promote agendas. It may not be one agenda or one conspiracy but many. Pushed by moneyed elitists and corporate sponsors to have their way and promote their industry or products at the expense of others.
    To this end, politicians are bought off with money and incentives to look favorably on these agendas.

    While you may prefer to thing of it as corporate and government self interest it could end the same way as the movie predicts.

    It is food for thought. Or, did your attention span give out before the end?

    Can't wait to see the assorted reactions!


    Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

  2. #2
    has a Senior Member HoreTore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    12,014

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Conspiracy theories are nonsense.

    That the rich get richer and the poor is kept poor is just the natural way of our society, there's no need for a huge conspiracy to make it so.

    We all try to do the most to elevate our standing, and the result of our combined effort is the world today. Things happen independently, and are not connected to each other. Al-Qaida crashed planes into WTC, there's absolutely nothing fishy about it whatsoever. "The jews" certainly do not control the world and syria is the natural result of unresolved conflicts in syrian society fueled by economic downturn and regional spillover effects. The US could've defeated the Iraqi uprising in 6 months? "lol" is the only appropriate response to that.

    TL;DR version: conspiracy theories are retarded.
    Last edited by HoreTore; 08-28-2013 at 13:14.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

    Members thankful for this post (4):



  3. #3
    The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    15,662

    Cool Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Right. Only problem with this is everyone always sees the oil but never looks below the news

    Yeap the worlds second largest traded resource is coffee. Try and make a decent conspiracy about that.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

  4. #4
    Moderator Moderator Fisherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East of Augusta Vindelicorum
    Posts
    5,574

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    There are conspiracies every day. You need look no further than your classroom for that. People conspire to do things. Basic cooperation.

    To many these may look like some cabal. Many entities may have things in mind you would not agree to, or with.

    Having a closed mind and pretending such things do not happen is the retarded part.

    Explaining what is occurring, which interests etc. would seem more productive and reasonable than saying it is just bunk, don’t look at the man over there.


    Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,920

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    HoreTore you are so full of yourself, I'd like to meet you and punch you in the face, then have a beer with you. But since you have glorious Viking genes you're probably 2 meters tall with trunks for arms so we could just go for the beer. I didn't know you were a teacher but being so opinionated Is a side effect of your profession I suppose.

    The thing I learned in my ever ongoing search for the truth is that one cannot make other people open their mind and wake up by force. It is an internal process and the only thing we can to is guide people on how to look for information and where to start, once they bring up the subject themselves.

    The easiest way to avoid unpleasant truths is to paint them with clown makeup. A conspiracy and conspiracy theories now is a bad word with a negative connotation. When you hear "conspiracy theorist" you imagine a nutjob with a tin foil hat who is talking about alien abductions, reptillian queens and frequencies. Everyone wants to be in the norm, to not stick out as someone out of line with society. We are social animals. Thus, by attaching such a negative connotation to a word which should mean one who looks for alternative sources of facts, who observes patterns and who doesn't take his information as it is we actually prefer to distance ourselves from doubting the status quo and from "overthinking things".

    Yet everyone thinks they are smart. I haven't met a single person who admits to being of average intelligence. To be smart, one must doubt, test and confirm for oneself. Obviously you don't need to test if falling from the 10th floor would kill you, I'm talking about dobuting and testing things which are related to happenings you cannot observe directly, to explanations of motivations, cause, to renditions of history and so on.

    Also, I would like for the people in this thread to use terms as their true meaning implies, and if I use a term wrongly I ask to be corrected. Thus, we should avoid the degradation of the thread. When I talk aboit Zionism I don't mean that "THE JEWS DID IT". In fact, the Jewish community sports some of the biggest opposers of the Zionist politics. Also, some of the biggest Zionists are not ethinic jews themselves!

    I started my search for the truth out of curiosity about the great seal of the United States on the back of the dollar bill, long before Dan Brownpants wrote his books about it, long before Hollywood sh*t out that farce National Treasure. I will abstain from talking of history and occultism here, because those require their own separate topics and because talking about the streets of Washington D.C. or the closing ceremony of the London Olympics and Beyonce's Superbowl performace will make people lift up their hands and say "okay we're in crazy land again".

    So let's talk politics and economics, and provide facts, OK?

    Let me ask you this: who, according to you, is running the world? Or more precisely: Europe and the USA? Do you truly believe you live in a democracy? Especially if you live in the USA? If you think your government runs things and if you think you are experiencing democracy i have bad news for you.

    The current system of the Western societies (let's call them that) fits the bill of CheGuevara's, Marx's and Lennin's worst fears. How are laws made? They are made with lobbies buying off goverment officials and pushing the laws that would benefit them. Do the laws function and are they enforced equally for all citizens? No they are not. If you steal a turnip from the local farmer's marked you will be arrested and possibly suied/fined/locekd up. If you are a billonare you float high above the reach of the law and can do whatever you damn well please. Your primary concern becomes extending your sphere of control. The current society has an incredibly rich 1% of the population who walk as gods among men, immune to prosecution, judgment and even to pulbic outcry (becuse they own the media) and the 99% who live shackled with invisible chains.

    Who tells you what is going on? The news. TV and the papers. Who owns them? If you follow the chian you will eventually reach one or two of about 15-16 families (dynasties). Who produces, processes and packages your food? It all leads up to mega brands, owned by these same people. When we talk about corporations, in reality we are talking abut the same people at the very top or behind the curtain. Monsanto, Chevron, Kraft Foods - all leads up to the same few multi-trillonaires who run the show.

    Is it possible to live your life without encountering the shackles of debt, the guiding hand of your government, the enforcing smite of the police baton? Nope. Is it possible for a country to splinter off and be independant? Maybe. See Venezualla for exmaple, or North Korea. Or Iran. But those are "bad" countries right? I had a 33 degree mason, ex foregin minister, tell me over the radio the other day that the allies have to invade Syria sooner rhater than later because it was a matter of good vs. evil and that we have to stand on th e side of good and not let evil do what it pleases. This is an absolute farce, yet if you say a lie enough times people start beleiving in it. That's why so many americans still talk about terrorism this and war on terror that.

    Small countries like Bulgaria have it worse than the western societies. Following the crash of the Berlin Wall, things went downhill here. A standing army of 200,000 with adequate equipment, missile launching sites and a dense network of AA guns that can challenge even the US airforce - that was the legacy of the Communist regime. All these were dismantled and destroyed once we got into Nato. A colony does not need an army after all. We whored ourselves to be given admition into the EU, by giving airspace to the USA so it can test its bombs in Serbia. Depleted uranium had horrible consequences for the civilian population and for the agriculture in the region, but you don't hear about that do you?

    Our manufacturing centers were privatized in a pathetic way, then driven to bankrupsy and sold for peanuts. The best gems were bought out by the same coprorations who run the colonizers to the west - such as our oil refinement plant, metalurgy plants and of course - our gold mine. This is what you do to a colony - you take their resources, you make living conditions hell so their young, bright minds stream to your countries, you keep people ignorant, poor and unhealthy. Dundee Prescious Metals has mined 100 tons of gold so far. Bulgarian gold which is supposed to be a national treaure, they mined out and shipped off to wherever. The concession was signed by corrupt politicians bought by that same corporation.

    And we are still a European country. Things go downhill for those who don't bend the knee and take it with pleasure from the rear. Such as - you guessed it, muslim countries, militarized states and so on. So what do we do? We sick our media on them, paint devil horns on them, then invade and take what we want. More importantly, we squash those who would appear as beacons of resistance to our desires to run the world the way we want to.

    Syria is being destabalized by mercenaries employed by Nato. The Egyptian army overthrew the Muslim president on orders from Washington - these are modern day Crusaders who still want the middle east but can't get it as easily because we are supposed to be more "civilized".

    Meanwhile the people who live in these false democracies are fed lies and bullshit, and furhter more are gradually sumberged in more and more stupidity, obecity and ignorance. I can tell you first hand that our educational system was better before we "modernized" it to fit the pansy US standard of essays and tests. I can see the kids getting less and less educated as the generations pass.

    More and more distractions are given - a three ringed circus of celebrity bullshit and the new "TOP STORY" to dangle before us like pacifiers, whilst the truly imporant events of the day fade into obscurity.

    The food is poison, not the kind that will kill you outright of course, but it is tailor made to make you addicted, fat and eventually unhealthy. Because the same corporations also own the pharmaceutical companies. You will not see a cure for cancer - because cancer generates money. And don't get me wrong - money is not the issue here. These people manufacture money. But money is a way to pin the population down and it's doing a damn good job of it, because for you and I, not having money is as good as being dead. Here are some videos to watch to get a better and more precise understanding of what I'm talking about here with broad strokes:



    These are very mild, no reptiles and UFOs there. But yes - wars, finanical crisis, disease, famine: they are all artificially created and/or endorsed. Keeping the population down, endebted, divided, angry, ignorant, starving, sick and so on is a great way to control it. Much better than cracking a whip across people's backs. The same elites who run your countries and leech the life out of colonies like my country, consider us as nothing more than cattle. And condition us in a way which is suitable to them.
    Last edited by Myth; 08-28-2013 at 15:03.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

    These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

  6. #6
    Member Member Hax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,352

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    The irony of Myth's post is that he decries supposed western influence everywhere, but acknowledges its existence at the same time. There's a paradox in the logic of conspiracy theorists: rather than assuming there are very real problems that can be fixed by very rea people, everything is somehow connected through a complex system led by the Jews/the banks/corporations/space lizards.

    Furthermore, it handily avoids any real investment in trying to figure out what these problems are throughout the world. E.g, the manifestations against Morsi were not the result of poor economic management combined with authoritarian and religious reforms, but were all instigated by "The West". The roots of the conflict in Syria lie not in three decades of suppression the respective Assad (Hafez and Bashar) regimes, but were simply the result of "The West".

    Ironically this kind of "West" (or Israel) blaming is something we encounter a lot throughout the Middle-East itself: rather than facing problems on their own terms and trying to work towards realistic and viable goals, whenever something goes wrong, it's automatically blamed on "western/zionist interference".

    Get a grip.
    This space intentionally left blank.

  7. #7
    Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,920

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    The irony of Myth's post is that he decries supposed western influence everywhere, but acknowledges its existence at the same time. There's a paradox in the logic of conspiracy theorists: rather than assuming there are very real problems that can be fixed by very rea people, everything is somehow connected through a complex system led by the Jews/the banks/corporations/space lizards.

    Furthermore, it handily avoids any real investment in trying to figure out what these problems are throughout the world. E.g, the manifestations against Morsi were not the result of poor economic management combined with authoritarian and religious reforms, but were all instigated by "The West". The roots of the conflict in Syria lie not in three decades of suppression the respective Assad (Hafez and Bashar) regimes, but were simply the result of "The West".

    Ironically this kind of "West" (or Israel) blaming is something we encounter a lot throughout the Middle-East itself: rather than facing problems on their own terms and trying to work towards realistic and viable goals, whenever something goes wrong, it's automatically blamed on "western/zionist interference".

    Get a grip.
    You are so well informed about the suppresion in Syria. What was suppressed? In what way? You will always find disgruntled plebs ready to wield torches and shout in every regime and every nation. That the intelligence agencies are masters of manipulating the unwashed masses in doing what they want and placing insurgents within them to spark civil war is fact.

    I also don't see any contradictions, the problems are very real - the western society is based on stupid, fat people living an imposed dream and shackled with debt. Everything ties because world shattering events don't just happen like that - someone always benefits, and if you look at history you will see who has benefitted the most by all the strife humanity has gone through.

    Western influence is everywhere except for countries which violently expunge it. If you have examples of e contradicting myself - go on, let's debate them.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

    These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

  8. #8
    Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,920

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio View Post
    Right. Only problem with this is everyone always sees the oil but never looks below the news

    Yeap the worlds second largest traded resource is coffee. Try and make a decent conspiracy about that.
    Haha. Well the difference is that coffee is a product of agriculture. Thus, the ones who produce it do so for very low return of their labor. The ones who buy the raw harvest and then process it and package it make the big bucks, and they are the ones who are trading it. They don't particuarly add much value but they do increase the price to make huge profits. Who has more money, a coffee farmer in Columbia or Nescafe? It is a process strictly controlled by the corporations and mega brands. See image here. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	look.com.ua_52053.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	3.15 MB 
ID:	10644

    Oil is a natural resource which can directly be converted to money and can actually be used for trade (bartering oil for AK-47s happens a lot). Whilst the refineries and companies like BP and Chevron still make quite a buck by buying it raw and reselling petrol and diesel to the population, the raw oil is still valuable enough to be traded on the stock exchange even (barrels of unrefined oil).

    If a country has possession of its oil and DOES NOT give it as a concession to be exploited by Shell, Chevron or BP, then it becomes rich, its GDP increases and it does not take loans from the IMF. And that is bad, because small miserable countries have to be ensnared with debt to Rothschild's IMF. So how can you leave Lybia to trade its oil only with gold dinars? You can't, your dollar would become junk and Lybians will get to live well and be free of your whole system of banks making money out of thin air.

    How do you let Saddam trade his oil in Euros? You can't, because the dollar would plunge faster than a lead brick. Hence going to war, figting terror, doing backflips, just so you can put your hands on that resource.

    It's the same reason small countries don't get to mine their own gold and diamonds and why no one will be allowed to make gold-backed currency.
    Last edited by Myth; 08-28-2013 at 15:51.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

    These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

  9. #9
    Moderator Moderator Fisherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East of Augusta Vindelicorum
    Posts
    5,574

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    @Hax

    I don’t think there is a head to any global conspiracy. Banks and Central Banks do operate on debt and do exert a certain amount of control governments. But there are other players too. Not all with the same ideas in mind. Oil interests oppose other energy sources, for example. Large defense corporations support selling arms, and the threat of using them. Whether it is one conspiracy or many corporate interests competing for power, it makes little difference in the outcome.

    The conspiracy behind the formation of the Federal Reserve was real, just as Wilson’s goal of involving the US in the first world war was real. A few months ago you would be incredulous as to the amount of government spying on people. Just a crazy conspiracy theory with all of the rest.

    These interests may not be in control of all events but they are more than willing to take advantage of them for their own purposes.

    It is always prudent to examine the motives behind policies and laws and to treat skeptically what the government and media are telling you.

    More often than not, it is not the truth.
    Last edited by Fisherking; 08-28-2013 at 16:05.


    Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

  10. #10
    has a Senior Member HoreTore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    12,014

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherking View Post
    There are conspiracies every day. You need look no further than your classroom for that. People conspire to do things. Basic cooperation.

    To many these may look like some cabal. Many entities may have things in mind you would not agree to, or with.

    Having a closed mind and pretending such things do not happen is the retarded part.

    Explaining what is occurring, which interests etc. would seem more productive and reasonable than saying it is just bunk, don’t look at the man over there.
    Small conspiracies happen all the time(it's really just cooperation), and are part of our daily life.

    The grand conspiracy where an elite group is secretly running the world behind the scenes, however, is utter crap. And when you start believing that it wasn't Bin Laden who was behind 9/11 or any other crap like that, you're far off into idiot-land. Sorry.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

  11. #11

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    A simpler way to look at it:

    You don't need to posit a conspiracy on the part of wolves to acknowledge the fact that they tend to keep the caribou population in check
    Sometimes its just the natural outcome of a process.

    No difference in man-made environments
    Ja-mata TosaInu

    Members thankful for this post (4):



  12. #12
    Moderator Moderator Fisherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East of Augusta Vindelicorum
    Posts
    5,574

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    Small conspiracies happen all the time(it's really just cooperation), and are part of our daily life.

    The grand conspiracy where an elite group is secretly running the world behind the scenes, however, is utter crap. And when you start believing that it wasn't Bin Laden who was behind 9/11 or any other crap like that, you're far off into idiot-land. Sorry.
    And if you read what I am saying you would not be applying that to me.

    Cartels and interest groups try to influence the people and governments all the time. Those, conspiracies if you will, are real enough. They are also dangerous enough, if left unchecked.

    The grand conspiracy as I see laid out only attempts to tie together all of the real smaller ones and attribute it to some grand puppet master, whom I do not believe exists.

    My purpose is to separate the real from the imagined. Break them into component parts.

    However, in aiding these various groups, I see governments moving ever closer to the outcome postulated by those who do believe that is all a global conspiracy, by their natural tendency to amass more control and more power over those they are supposed to serve.
    Last edited by Fisherking; 08-28-2013 at 17:17.


    Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

  13. #13
    has a Senior Member HoreTore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    12,014

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    The third sentence of your OP reads:

    Don't even get me started on 9/11, I think even the majority of US citizens nowadays feel there is something fishy about it. Only 1 in 4 beleive the talliban did it.
    Which puts it deep into idiot-land. Most of the rest fits the same category, like attributing the Syrian uprising to "western influence".

    What never fails to amuse me is how those who claim our countries are not democratic enough are so quick to support confirmed dictators, like Assad.
    Last edited by HoreTore; 08-28-2013 at 17:21.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

  14. #14
    Upstanding Member rvg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    3,818

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Everyone knows that the 9/11 attackers had mind control chips personally implanted into them by the leader of the World Jewry. Jews know about that via their regular "Take Over the World" newsletter that every Jew secretly receives. I saw it myself, I swear!
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

    “The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

    Members thankful for this post (2):



  15. #15
    Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Moral High Grounds
    Posts
    9,164

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    It's funny how Israel made their own nukes and didn't ask the big 5 for permition, but when Iran does it suddenly we're talking full scale war.
    Small point, Israel is not a signatory of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran is. Isreal did it like India and Pakistan, nice and legal. Iran would be in direct violation if they are weaponizing.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

    If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

    "Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

  16. #16
    Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin Death Trip
    Posts
    15,754

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Useful for this discussion: All-in-one conspiracy theory flowchart. Helpful if you're uncertain whether you're blaming everything on Freemasons, Jews, or Aliens.

    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them ... well, I have others." — Groucho Marx

    Members thankful for this post (5):



  17. #17
    Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,920

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Opinions are like butt holes, right? You give no argument nor do you present facts, therefore you only state your opinion. Hore Tore also insults (indirectly of course, him being a mannered superior Nordic genius).

    I gave you examples of why you live in a false democracy where you don't REALLY have the freedoms your betters do, nor do you have the freedoms to live outside of the model they set for you. I show you that sooner or later all of the big companies that exert influence in governments and in third world countries belong to a small number of people. You respond with aliens, jewsdid9/11, chips and so on.

    Watch the first and third videos I posted. Tell me again about how bloody free you are. Especially the third video. Rebuke it with facts, right here. I'll wait.

    Hore Tore and rvg obviously believe what fox news told them, but all those behind the 911truth movement are not idiots and tin foil hats, you know? There is factual evidence that these jets could not have caused the damage we witnessed, but this is not a thread about 9/11, nor is it a thread about the jewish peoples.

    I admire Fisherking's desire to have a discussion about conspiracy theories and where the truth lies (probably in between Faux news' breaking reports of chemical weapons in Iraq and the guy who thinks the Queen of England is a reptile from another dimension) but it is impossible to have such a discussion because while we accept that they have their version of the truth and we respect that, they see us with the clown make up and can't take us seriously. Everyone believes what they want.

    Regarding Iran - if it were not nuclear weapons, it would be something else. Iran is a thorn in their side and they want it gone, but it's too big to go and fling missiles at until it keels over. That war (when it comes) will have long reaching and disastrous effects on all of us.
    Last edited by Myth; 08-28-2013 at 19:14.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

    These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

    Member thankful for this post:



  18. #18
    Upstanding Member rvg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    3,818

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    ...Hore Tore and rvg obviously believe what fox news told them, but all those behind the 911 truth movement are not idiots and tin foil hats, you know?
    I am an American conservative while HoreTore is a Scandinavian liberal. The fact that the two of us manage to agree on anything at all is in itself a miracle of nature. Yet being on the polar opposites of the political spectrum we are very skeptical of conspiracy theories. I wouldn't call 911 truthers idiots even though I really want to. Not all of them are idiots, those on top probably manage to skim quite a bit of cash off this scam.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

    “The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

    Member thankful for this post:



  19. #19
    Ni dieu ni maître! Senior Member a completely inoffensive name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I live on the org, feeding off of what few thanks are tossed at my posts. It is up to you to make sure I don't starve.
    Posts
    8,300
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    "The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless."

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Alan Moore for those curious
    In all these papers we see a love of honest work, an aversion to shams, a caution in the enunciation of conclusions, a distrust of rash generalizations and speculations based on uncertain premises. He was never anxious to add one more guess on doubtful matters in the hope of hitting the truth, or what might pass as such for a time, but was always ready to take infinite pains in the most careful testing of every theory. With these qualities was united a modesty which forbade the pushing of his own claims and desired no reputation except the unsought tribute of competent judges.

    Members thankful for this post (2):



  20. #20

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    If all human events possess purpose, then all human deeds possess purpose. And yet when men vie with men, the purpose of no man comes to fruition: the result always falls somewhere in between. The purpose of deeds, then, cannot derive from the purposes of men, because all men vie with all men. This means the deeds of men must be willed by something other than men. From this it follows that we are all slaves.
    Who then is our Master?
    Seems relevant.
    Vitiate Man.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  21. #21
    Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Novi Sad, Serbia
    Posts
    4,306

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Secret societies, free masons, jews, locked-up masons, ritual handshakes and nose pullings are indeed nonsense, but to believe powerful lobbies exert no influence over policy makers is also quite retarted.

    Members thankful for this post (2):



  22. #22
    has a Senior Member HoreTore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    12,014

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by rvg View Post
    I am an American conservative while HoreTore is a Scandinavian liberal. The fact that the two of us manage to agree on anything at all is in itself a miracle of nature. Yet being on the polar opposites of the political spectrum we are very skeptical of conspiracy theories. I wouldn't call 911 truthers idiots even though I really want to. Not all of them are idiots, those on top probably manage to skim quite a bit of cash off this scam.
    I see no real difference between a "9/11 truther" and a holocaust denier. Both equally disgusting, and I see absolutely no need for me to engage in debate with such vile opinions.

    I have no desire to talk with people who are so full of hate as to believe that the US government are willing to murder 3000 of its own citizen.

    You spit on the memories of those who lost their loved ones, Myth, shame on you.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

    Members thankful for this post (2):



  23. #23
    Senior Member Senior Member ReluctantSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,654

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    I have no desire to talk with people who are so full of hate as to believe that the US government are willing to murder 3000 of its own citizen
    Governments kill their own citizens all the time. Not blatantly (unless they are perhaps a dictatorship), but discreetly through omission, misinformation, and corruption. As an off-the-wall example:

    How many drugs that have been FDA approved turned out to be downright deadly to those taking them? People died as a direct result of government officials being in bed with pharmaceutical big-shots......murder in my book
    High Plains Drifter

  24. #24
    has a Senior Member HoreTore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    12,014

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantSamurai View Post
    Governments kill their own citizens all the time. Not blatantly (unless they are perhaps a dictatorship), but discreetly through omission, misinformation, and corruption. As an off-the-wall example:

    How many drugs that have been FDA approved turned out to be downright deadly to those taking them? People died as a direct result of government officials being in bed with pharmaceutical big-shots......murder in my book
    Not relevant at all to the act of crashing a plane into a tower.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

  25. #25
    Senior Member Senior Member ReluctantSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,654

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Not relevant at all to the act of crashing a plane into a tower.
    But relevant to your comment that the US government does not murder its' own citizens....it has, it does, and will continue to do so.

    Whatever the future holds, it is chaos and greed that drives it--not some conspiracy.
    I do not subscribe to a conspiracy theory.....as the answer to everything bad that happens to a people. But there are conspiracies that take place all the time. So.....

    It is always prudent to examine the motives behind policies and laws and to treat skeptically what the government and media are telling you.
    .....This.
    High Plains Drifter

  26. #26
    Ni dieu ni maître! Senior Member a completely inoffensive name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I live on the org, feeding off of what few thanks are tossed at my posts. It is up to you to make sure I don't starve.
    Posts
    8,300
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Our government is so inept they can't even collect taxes without falling over themselves.

    On the other hand, our government is also so devious and efficient that it was able to cause 9/11 without mainstream america realizing the truth.

    In all these papers we see a love of honest work, an aversion to shams, a caution in the enunciation of conclusions, a distrust of rash generalizations and speculations based on uncertain premises. He was never anxious to add one more guess on doubtful matters in the hope of hitting the truth, or what might pass as such for a time, but was always ready to take infinite pains in the most careful testing of every theory. With these qualities was united a modesty which forbade the pushing of his own claims and desired no reputation except the unsought tribute of competent judges.

  27. #27
    Member Member Tuuvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The wild west
    Posts
    1,378

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantSamurai View Post
    Governments kill their own citizens all the time. Not blatantly (unless they are perhaps a dictatorship), but discreetly through omission, misinformation, and corruption. As an off-the-wall example:

    How many drugs that have been FDA approved turned out to be downright deadly to those taking them? People died as a direct result of government officials being in bed with pharmaceutical big-shots......murder in my book
    "The government" is a huge entity with many different organizations and interests, the motives and actions of some corrupt bureaucrats do not represent the motives of the government as a whole. I don't believe it would be too much of a stretch to assume that there are some people within the FDA who actually do care about food health and safety.

    Knowingly approving dangerous drugs is appalling, but that is not the same as the whole government intentionally attacking its own citizens.

    Members thankful for this post (2):



  28. #28
    Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,920

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    The FDA has approved some other gems like BGH (was made mandatory for cow farmers at some point even, right?), Monsanto's GM crops (the reason why USA agricultural exports have taken a massive plunge. Monsanto's lawyer was head of the FDA at some point), Aspartame (the then director of the FDA disallowed it, he was changed and approved the additive 3 months after his installment) and probably others but I haven't researched them too much.

    Does it matter if it's a rich pharmaceutical company/chem company that is buying off the FDA or it's a conspiracy to keep the population sick? The end result is the same - you eat poisonous food. Some things are ven the result of Americans taking things over the top (a normally good trait to possess when talking about hygene or hard work) - that is water fluridation. Fluride in moderate amounts bonds with the structure of tooth enemael along with calcium and does improve dental resilence. But the amount of fluiride dumped in the water supply went to the point of having a negative effect on people's health.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

    These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

  29. #29
    Ni dieu ni maître! Senior Member a completely inoffensive name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I live on the org, feeding off of what few thanks are tossed at my posts. It is up to you to make sure I don't starve.
    Posts
    8,300
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    I feel like I am reading /pol/ here.

    Aspartame isn't bad for you btw. It's one of the most researched compounds ever created, and recent research has shown the scary 1970s tests to be methodologically flawed and/or not applicable to humans.
    In all these papers we see a love of honest work, an aversion to shams, a caution in the enunciation of conclusions, a distrust of rash generalizations and speculations based on uncertain premises. He was never anxious to add one more guess on doubtful matters in the hope of hitting the truth, or what might pass as such for a time, but was always ready to take infinite pains in the most careful testing of every theory. With these qualities was united a modesty which forbade the pushing of his own claims and desired no reputation except the unsought tribute of competent judges.

    Member thankful for this post:



  30. #30
    has a Senior Member HoreTore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    12,014

    Default Re: The Conspiracy of Everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    I feel like I am reading /pol/ here.

    Aspartame isn't bad for you btw. It's one of the most researched compounds ever created, and recent research has shown the scary 1970s tests to be methodologically flawed and/or not applicable to humans.
    Never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy, ACIN. Who needs actual knowledge when you can get angry blog posts?
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO