Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sword and Cross

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Default Re: Sword and Cross

@TheCeLL ?
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Master of Awesome Member TheCeLL's Avatar

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

sorry on the delay, I'll get to it soon!
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

France up @TheCeLL

We are greatly vexed with the continued Scottish marauding along the Flandrian coast. As such, we offer a bounty of 5000 golden imperials for the elimination of the malevolent King of Scotland through force of arms or subterfuge. Let us remove this tryrant from the throne, so that his subjects may go home to their families and not leave their bones in Flemish lands.

On the east, the King of Hungary has taken to his Magyar roots and even now contests Vienna, a city rightfully part of the Reich. We offer the King of Poland financial and logistial aid with the most holy war of the Chross in Anatolia, if he were to help us drive back the deranged magyar.

Also, our agents report that the new pope has suddenly died, reportedly he was suffering from ill humours.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Le Roi Du France happily reports a great victory over the villanous Scottish army. Our General has spotted a chance for an attack when Scotland's main forces foolishly made an advance eastwards. We utterly defeated their remaining armies that surrounded the once beseiged city.

Our victorious southern armies are also advancing north, adding much needed manpower to repel the invasion. The once mighty Scottish invasion force will soon be crushed under the might of the French Army.

Poland up @Nightbringer

SaC_T18_Poland.zip

oops, will get the turn up ASAP

I was coming here to complain about@Nightbringer 's slow play in CoG3 when I saw this.

Hey, it's not my turn it's MYTH's https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10693

@Myth

just a reminder

@Myth reminder number two...? :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheCeLL View Post
    @Myth reminder number two...? :P
    i hate to say it but i believe @Myth has stopped hotseating. @TheCeLL He's only made one post in the forum since Feb 1st and never replied to any PM I've sent him about being up in either game. I asked @Nightbringer if he'd heard from Myth and he said he would try to contact Myth on Skype. But I haven't heard back in a month. or should I go

ya, I've been trying to contact myth and he does seem to have left hotseating.

Its truly sad to say but things do seem to kind of dead. I am still around if needed and would still be interested in helping some games happen if people are looking to do so.

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

I had a brief hiatus guys, but I'm here and can continue
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567