Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Clash Of Gods! 3

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Clash Of Gods! 3

I'm ready for the French offensive. Man, letting Silver eat half of europe was NOT a sound strategic move. He has double my fleet now damn. Turks up @Nightbringer
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

i think u guys could have -eaten- kwarz russia and eastern europe while we did the same with northern and western europe. egypt basically just took the central levante and i think kwarz is actually still alive. but yea whatever i d still been enjoying the game
    Most Dope Fresh Artist Out There

DraMatiQue

www.datpiff.com/DraMatiQue-Kill-The-Game-Mixtape.429536.html

Free Mixtape Download

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverShield View Post
    i think u guys could have -eaten- kwarz russia and eastern europe while we did the same with northern and western europe. egypt basically just took the central levante and i think kwarz is actually still alive. but yea whatever i d still been enjoying the game
    I have to agree with SilverShield. Nothing has been more surprising than to move spies thru Russian lands and find you haven't taken them from the AI. And I guess most of Kwazzi lands are still AI controlled. In the mean time we have removed all AI threats from our rear areas and have fortresses and cities with which to recruit from (and get money from). Now I've got some stacks freed up from northern Europe and it will get tougher for you two. @Nightbringer@Myth

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

I've taken all the Kwazie lands but never put much effort into Russia. I think next time I would have left the Kwazzies to Myth and put my focus into russia. Ah well, playing the turn now.

France up @SilverShield
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10694
    Last edited by Nightbringer; 01-29-2015 at 02:47.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

im on this guys just had some days off. asap now

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

the invasion has begun. may it last and be vivid

hre
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/q6alz6

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

let it be costly and quickly over for you!
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    let it be costly and quickly over for you!
    Oh I hope you didn't forget about me (Notice big hammer behind his back.)

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10695

there is 4 egyptian armies around cairo so yea im looking forward to a lot more action in this game

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Hey guys and gals,

i've been away recently. Sorry for my abrupt disappearance. My NY resolution featured losing weight, getting a dog and getting a life.

Lost 11 kg, almost reached the point where I can see my abs (that'd be a first!). Got a german shepherd, he sucked all of my free time out of me since I have salsa lessons, gym and i have to play/educate/walk with him.

I also fell in love at first sight and I've been really active on that front. The girl has a BF. She tried to reject me several times. Didn't help at all. Things are complicated now, but will be much less so when she dumps him. She is the most beautiful thing i've seen with my eyes, and that includes the sight of 20 units of armured hoplites routing from a single GB unit charge from the back.

That being said I'm back and will continue with the last stand (although I think we're more or less doomed)
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Good to hear things are going (reasonably) well for you!

Ya, things seem pretty dead around here. I still check in but I think we have just grown too small to stay afloat. This isn't a good bye because I'll still be around, but I just want to say it has been a real pleasure to play and talk with all of you.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112