Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clash Of Gods! 3

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Clash Of Gods! 3

The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Most Dope Fresh Artist Out There

DraMatiQue

www.datpiff.com/DraMatiQue-Kill-The-Game-Mixtape.429536.html

Free Mixtape Download

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Sorry, Distant Worlds has me sucked in so bad I forget how time files and I keep forgetting to do this. Anyway, Fatamids/Horde up @Myth

@Nightbringer Turks up. I see you guys got Venice along with England/Scotland and Leon Castille.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

im on this guys. just a lotta stuff this holiday season. think i ll have this up tomorrow. thank u

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

df is wrong with the forum today got nothing but errors for 20 minutes now man i just hate anything tech and man i just hate those javelins on horse or foot i just really hate any missle weapon. longbow crossbow whatever. thats just no weapon for any man its the soccer of stainless steel really but yea whatever hre up
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/0hld8p

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

not sure whats wrong, i haven't had any errors, although there are reports of some problems with double posts.

Also, I must say I've quite partial to mounted archers myself :)

@LooseCannon1 ? :)

I really have to try and play these as soon as I download or else I lose the time. The slow guy is done with his turn https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10532 It's yours, @Myth

yea thats a problem. turks are doing pretty well btw. its good owl alma momma West Point that school u are in now

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    n

Also, I must say I've quite partial to mounted archers myself :)

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

france up @SilverShield
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10536

Quote Originally Posted by SilverShield View Post
    yea thats a problem. turks are doing pretty well btw. its good owl alma momma West Point that school u are in now
    You went to west point?
    Last edited by Nightbringer; 12-19-2013 at 22:31.

btw what kinda grad school u actually in now? still have a high respect for any physician out there although for them today it is just all about the money also but still

naw me myself i was the other branch. my father tho went there. he always spoke of the alma momma- of his alma momma West Point in such depth n detail i myself do feel as if i went to West Point. but there always is a kinda dark aspect to that as u sense that when people talk about certain aspects of their past so vividly and in such detail that they kinda lost something in those days in one way or another which they could never recover. all thats left is to reminisce over the past. but sad truth is anything good thats over is over for good and u realize that all that really sticks is pain and the halo of the good thats lost which is just pain also. so aint really any good to think about the past. tho yea theres those days where u just sit back and think like df where u been df what u done and what df ur doing now feeling like df man life is just a pain. but yea thats exactly what it is huh. anyways nough of that kinda s. i just hate the holiday season. hre up
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/1rq5j7
    Last edited by SilverShield; 12-21-2013 at 22:58.

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

I'm in grad school at a masters in teaching program right now. But yes, lets get back to breaking some skulls in a nice old fashioned fake religious war.

Merry Christmas brothers in arms! I'll do this tonight. And yes - fake religious war is the best kind of religious war!

@Myth?

Sorry guys, I got sick. I didn't even go anywhere on New Yeas eve. I'll do my turns asap.

Turks up! @Nightbringer

I defeated a small (2 ships IIRC) navy of the HRE in the Adriatic.

and happy new year guys hope u ll have a good one

im outta town guys. think i ll be back on monday
    Last edited by SilverShield; 01-05-2014 at 00:57.

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

guys im still stuck in the north. just crazy here guess i ll finally be back tomorrow then. do appreciate ur patience on this

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

k made it outta this hell of snow. hre up

http://www.sendspace.com/file/px5mex

Glad to hear you made it out okay silver. Now I can just hope you get caught in the snow in game :)
    Last edited by Nightbringer; 01-09-2014 at 00:01.

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

glad to hear you made it out silver!

Dude, I'm glad you're OK. I saw some pictures today, like a whole bay frozen over and stuff. How bad is it up where you live? Over here in Bulgaria my dad told me it's been 12 degrees in the evening in my home town, like it's a night in April.

guess LC has been kickin it at some nice 80 degrees the whole time

polar vortex and all that. man the x on the news was as bad as the conditions itself. u know i ve never really been into snow and i ve always been hating anything below 70 degrees so u know i rather stay down south and its just some special circumstances for really that i went north for so yea thats exactly the moment when the weather just got crazy. man seriously do guess anyone is just glad the Packers didnt get that wild card. and i do think i gotta make sure thats been the last trip up north in winter for me ever just glad im down south again. anyways guess things are heating up in cog3 now so just enough of anything cold now
    Last edited by SilverShield; 01-12-2014 at 00:13.

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

Sorry guys, didn't see the link LC posted since I wasn't tagged. I'm going to Serbia for the weekend, I'll do this on Sunday.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast