Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Clash Of Gods! 3

Default Re: Clash Of Gods! 3

ONLY religious buildings can be destroyed upon the conquest of a settlement

guys i did just find that thessalonica is a total x hole now with nothing left but streets.thats non legit money for u and significantly less happiness within the city for me.both aint nice really
    Most Dope Fresh Artist Out There

DraMatiQue

www.datpiff.com/DraMatiQue-Kill-The-Game-Mixtape.429536.html

Free Mixtape Download

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

well, i did retake Thessalonica, but I didn't destroy any buildings at all. Are you sure they didn't just get destroyed from the back and forth?
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Sacking a city or exterminating it destroys buildings, especially damaged ones.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

if u say everything s been okay on ur side then i just had it wrong really.sorry about that.my bad really. it s those busy holidays.just crazy. guess i just didnt check the building thing thoroughly enough.sorry about that guys esp NB

i think i ll have my turn up tomorrow then as this one again prolly is going to be exciting for sure
    Last edited by SilverShield; 12-02-2014 at 02:13.

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

Member thankful for this post:

Myth 

No problem i remember accusing Zim of the same thing in our britannia hotseat, it was proven to me by phonicsmonkey that sacking destroys buildings. it especially likes to destroy upgraded markets and merchant's docks.

Man i miss those two guys.

pretty wild. tho greece has almost been liberated entirely. good thing

hre
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/lkbatg

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

also wonder what happened to Thanatos Eclipse and Quirl. they d also been fun quite a lot

yea i also guess u d been right that when saying that a building is even more likely to be gone if it s someone damaged already due to an earlier sacking

aw yea u ll find thesalonica still intact as i didnt save the game when i thought there was something strange. again sorry bro i just it had wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    No problem i remember accusing Zim of the same thing in our britannia hotseat, it was proven to me by phonicsmonkey that sacking destroys buildings. it especially likes to destroy upgraded markets and merchant's docks.

Last edited by SilverShield; 12-03-2014 at 23:54.

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

Yeah, Thanatos was a really cool guy and player. Also Tristan de Casterling. Have you played against him? Pretty damn good player.

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverShield View Post
    pretty wild. tho greece has almost been liberated entirely. good thing

hre
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/lkbatg
    And Macedonia has been liberated of Fatimids. Their invasion of Europe has been stopped. Next season, their remaining Turkish cousins will join them in hell

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10681

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

no problem Silvershield, its always good to check and make sure people didn't forget or anything.

Man, so many great players (and people), brings back memories...

And we'll see about the loosecannon1 :)
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Aww, I miss all you guys too
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Member thankful for this post:

Myth 

feels like we should be having some sort of reunion event reallly

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I'm doing too many things I guess. Turks up @Nightbringer. I guess the gambit in Greece failed. But a French fleet has been scuttled! Silver a reminder you can't move them ships next turn.

France up. @SilverShield

Agreed, the Greece gambit has failed, its time to rally in the Holy lands!

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10683

guys i think i wont get to this before the holidays. so Merry Christmas to u already

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

guys i think i wont get to this before the holidays. so Merry Christmas to u already
    I had to trim the palm tree in front of the house so all our neighbors could see our glorious Festivus pole. Topped with an image of his holiness, the FSM. I hope he brings me a nice stripper this year I've got plenty of

Merry Christmas all, or whatever else you may celebrate :)

im home again. im sure u guys did have some good days also. and yea u ll find me getting to this asap

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

Yep, this has been a good holiday for me. Happy New Year all!

all in before the Rose Bowl.and im not even in Pasadena yet thats how much i appreciate cog3 and u guys here. Happy New Year

hre
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/sqdhax

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

sounds promising

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    Yep, this has been a good holiday for me. Happy New Year all!

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

all in before the Rose Bowl.and im not even in Pasadena yet thats how much i appreciate cog3 and u guys here. Happy New Year
    The only good thing about the Rose Bowl was getting to finally watch the Buccaneer's QB of the future play. (And no, I'm not talking about Winston).

As predicted by the seeress Melisandre, the Lord Of Light's men removed all Turkish heathens from the true Holy Land (Europe), even those who tried escaping with Hungarian aid. Because of this, the Hungarians must be punished. Their lands will be added to the Republic while our armies (aka the Ten Stacks Of Doom)take a short respite from their labors.

Fatimids https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10686

Happy New Year

Turks up @Nightbringer

The situation looks grim. Our hope is that our Turkish brothers can launch a Jihad on the christian heathens while we hold our most holy places to the last man!

i personally think Winston is more NFL ready but yea sure either of the two was just an awesome pick really. actually thought Tennessee was up first but anyways i think the 2015 draft is gonna be best in qb since 2012. actually it s somewhat as the Luck RGIII situation. was just sad tho if either Winston or Mariota went down the path of RGIII. i really hope RG will eventually reach the height of his rookie season performance again but yea guys im just off topic now so i ll enjoy our own string of bowl games here in cog. looking forward to our season s championship in cairo. asap

Quote Originally Posted by LooseCannon1 View Post
    The only good thing about the Rose Bowl was getting to finally watch the Buccaneer's QB of the future play. (And no, I'm not talking about Winston).

As predicted by the seeress Melisandre, the Lord Of Light's men removed all Turkish heathens from the true Holy Land (Europe), even those who tried escaping with Hungarian aid. Because of this, the Hungarians must be punished. Their lands will be added to the Republic while our armies (aka the Ten Stacks Of Doom)take a short respite from their labors.

Fatimids https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10686

Happy New Year

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

some progress .been okay

hre
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/oh6f1p

DraMatiQue

Free Mixtape Download

The new governor of Thessalonica has instituted a wonderful policy concerning the plaque. All those infested have been shipped off to a warmer place-Cairo. That dry desert air will do wonders for them and the Sultan won't mind. . The remaining population -all 700 of them- have been put to work on the new Cathedral

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10690

poor Thessalonica. That city has changed hands quite a few times.

@Myth?

Sorry guys I was sick for like 5 days and I didn't do anything really. Got back to work yesterday and I was super busy I had no time for any slacking off. So I'll handle it today :)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast