Thread: "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" - Romans 1:22

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" - Romans 1:22

Every member of this forum who has expressed some sort of skepticism on current accepted 'science' concerning man-made climate change has endured more ridicule than they would have if they had come out and told everyone that they molest children regularly. "Flat-Earth Science Deniers" and other terms have been used to describe those of us who believed that the science accepted by today's governments contradicted history and common sense. Our's was not just another opinion though, but a vile heresy that should never be uttered on these forums, and managed to open the flood-gates of bitter bile from those wise members of this forum who disagreed with us.
    When I said that the science was not settled, I was told what a fool I was, and that ever respectable scientist accepted current theories and that the science was as settled as it could possibly get.

What do you think now darlings?
    Head of climate science at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, said the leaked summary showed that 'the science is clearly not settled, and is in a state of flux'
    Ohh, my, oh my that sounds familiar.

Admit it, you don't know dog-poo.
    Even our best scientist don't understand a tiny fraction of what causes changes in our climate or how to predict them. The best thing we got is history, and it shows swings more drastic than we have seen since the industrial revolution all throughout history.

Now let's see how many of you have the intellectual honesty to admit that you are wrong and to apologize for all the inappropriate crap you have said through out the years to the members who have disagreed with you on this subject.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Member thankful for this post:

Myth