Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just today and the day isn't over

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Just today and the day isn't over

59 dead at an attack on a church in Kenia, so far
    60 dead at an attack on a church in Peshawar
    89 dead at an attack claimed by Boko Haram in Nigeria.

When will you lefties get the message, it's 13:20 on my watch right now

Have a nice sunday, and I can't stress enough that it has nothing to do with, a fakkit it's useless

Allahuh Akhbar

Oh and peace, yo
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-22-2013 at 12:24.

Member thankful for this post:

Vuk 

Default Re: Just today and the day isn't over

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony
    I suppose you're a worshipper of mammon if a shopping center is a church to you but yes, those are some horrible attacks.

Nairobi: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24193059
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98K03V20130921

Peshawar: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-2...church/4973762
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...w/22888704.cms

Nigeria: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98J0SP20130920
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...amist-140-dead

I'm also really sorry that Islamists are getting the blame for this after they claimed they did it.
    Many of the countries where this happened already seem to be fighting against Islamists and I didn't see any leftists argue against that so what are you far-rightists trying to say exactly?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    I suppose you're a worshipper of mammon if a shopping center is a church to you but yes, those are some horrible attacks.

Nairobi: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24193059
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98K03V20130921

Peshawar: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-2...church/4973762
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...w/22888704.cms

Nigeria: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98J0SP20130920
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...amist-140-dead

I'm also really sorry that Islamists are getting the blame for this after they claimed they did it.
    Many of the countries where this happened already seem to be fighting against Islamists and I didn't see any leftists argue against that so what are you far-rightists trying to say exactly?
    Forgot about the shopping mall but that was yesterday, church is today. I am not 100% sure of that, but islam clearly sucks. And obviously isn't peace. Could be mistaken with the other hundreds of attacks on churches by muslims there are just too many to keep up with
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-22-2013 at 13:08.

Allahuh Akhbar
    Allah is news
    He hates every Jews
    So don't drink booze
    And don't throw your shoes
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Forgot about the shopping mall but that was yesterday, church is today. I am not 100% sure of that, but islam clearly sucks. And obviously isn't peace. Could be mistaken with the other hundreds of attacks on churches by muslims there are just too many to keep up with
    Maybe you could help with, you know, a link or so, my quality google only shows me old news and I'm afraid of page two and different search terms right now: https://www.google.de/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Maybe you could help with, you know, a link or so, my quality google only shows me old news and I'm afraid of page two and different search terms right now: https://www.google.de/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
    Sure I could, but I am not going to, what would I gain by doing so you don't want to hear it. Violence against christians is rampant, explain yourself to your fellow christians if you can find the time, I am sure they understand your position

Sure I could, but I am not going to, what would I gain by doing so you don't want to hear it. Violence against christians is rampant, explain yourself to your fellow christians if you can find the time, I am sure they understand your position
    You don't even know my position, you only think you do and that is your problem.
    I ask you for a link and you say I don't want to hear it, are you hallucinating?

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Well you stated at least 59 people died in this Kenya attack in your OP, so barring some great coincidence, I think it is indeed the shopping mall attack yesterday where at least 59 people died.

But then I don't have access to quality media so who knows...
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

[GLOW][/GLOW]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    Well you stated at least 59 people died in this Kenya attack in your OP, so barring some great coincidence, I think it is indeed the shopping mall attack yesterday where at least 59 people died.

But then I don't have access to quality media so who knows...
    Yeah that is a screwup from me, it was a shopping mall and it was yesterday. But I don't have to think very long over who is also screwing up by not seeing the nature of islam. Your fellow christians are under constant threat, I take care my friends I would do anything. But you are looking away, good for you. Your own are under constant threat but hey, let's rediculise anyone bringing that up

That christians are under threat has been known for about 2000 years.

If you think muslims have no place here then you should support calling "our own" back from Muslim countries which would also remove them from the threat.

That christians are under threat has been known for about 2000 years.

If you think muslims have no place here then you should support calling "our own" back from Muslim countries which would also remove them from the threat.
    Did I say anything like that, as I did't. But the torelance given to the muslims in the western world isn't exactly mutual. If you would stop singing schlagers in your heimat and move to the city you would know it isn't mutual there either

Did I say anything like that, as I did't. But the torelance given to the muslims in the western world isn't exactly mutual. If you would stop singing schlagers in your heimat and move to the city you would know it isn't mutual there either
    I live in a city with a whole lot of muslims around, try again.

Apart from that, are you proposing that we give up exactly the reason we can say that we are morally superior to a lot of muslim countries?
    Is your point that because they are often evil, we should become more evil ourselves? How is that an improvement?

There are problem areas where nothing is done and that is indeed a problem but even the lefties say so and our right wing politicians aren't doing any better at solving these problems. Some say these problems are generated in the first place because Germany refused to deal with immigrants for amyn years and integration policies have placed them all in the same areas where they are among themselves and have less contact with Germans as a consequence. The problem is that the whole separation thing is not a solution but was used as one for a long time. That is however not the fault of the muslims but of the apartheid immigration policies that created ghettos and separation.
    Last edited by Husar; 09-22-2013 at 14:09.

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Yeah that is a screwup from me, it was a shopping mall and it was yesterday. But I don't have to think very long over who is also screwing up by not seeing the nature of islam. Your fellow christians are under constant threat, I take care my friends I would do anything. But you are looking away, good for you. Your own are under constant threat but hey, let's rediculise anyone bringing that up
    I think I am reasonably well aware of the dangers of Islamism to Christians, and you know I am not a bleeding-heart islamopologist (did I just make that word up?).

The only thing I was poking at was your take on the media - you say that our sources don't tell the truth, yet you are the one making incorrect claims. I've seen the sources you sometimes give, and to me they look anything but reliable. You can't trust the blogosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    I think I am reasonably well aware of the dangers of Islamism to Christians, and you know I am not a bleeding-heart islamopologist (did I just make that word up?).

The only thing I was poking at was your take on the media - you say that our sources don't tell the truth, yet you are the one making incorrect claims. I've seen the sources you sometimes give, and to me they look anything but reliable. You can't trust the blogosphere.
    No you didn't make that up, I am guilty of that one I think, let's share it. I don't post anything from blogs anymore but they are almost always ahead, less reliable but almost always right. It can of course also go wrong but that is pretty rare with the good ones

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube View Post
    The Christian thing to do is turn the other cheek, pray for the dead, and remember we all worship the same god. Terrorists don't represent Muslims any more than Fred Phelps represents me.
    But it isn't about christianity or religion in general, most muslims are good people I will immediatly admit that (and avoid the ridicule if I say I have muslim friends) but there is absolutily something wrong with the islam.

Request to close thread, I cannot avoid breaking the rules when I respond

Frags just say what you've gotta say, you can say pretty much anything on these boards - what matters is the way you say it.

I sometimes wonder why we have these arguments.

Does anybody here apologize for Al-Shabab or Boko Haram or whoever? No they do not.

Does anybody here think that they represent all, or even most Muslims? No they do not.

So what are we arguing about?

What I really think about the islam would kinda get me into trouble here. I have zero-respect for the islam. I think it's a sck ideoligy. Lefties are confused, women's and gay rights are a good thing, but they will always choose respect for backwardness over principle. It disgusts me.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Terrorism is more closely associated with political-socio-economic factors.

It people feel that they have nothing then they have nothing to lose. Take away family, possessions, religion and their ability to be heard and you will get some pretty horrendous outcomes.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio View Post
    And this is where I get into trouble, because I don't buy that socio-economic part of the equation. I think islam is just pretty damn evil, and reality proves me right almost every day. Islam is a cancer to the west and a horror for the people of Africa. There, I said it.
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-22-2013 at 22:04.

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

less reliable but almost always right.
    Do what now?

Sources aside, do you really think that there are no socio-economic aspects to terrorism?
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Slyspy View Post
    Do what now?

Sources aside, do you really think that there are no socio-economic aspects to terrorism?
    He's probably right and the Irish and the early Israelis only resorted to terrorism because of their evil religions.

It people feel that they have nothing then they have nothing to lose. Take away family, possessions, religion and their ability to be heard and you will get some pretty horrendous outcomes.
    I think I must mention that OBL was a multimillionaire industrialist.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

Who was able to push his ideology on the poor and disenfranchised. If we (we being the USA) had rebuilt Iraq's infrastructure from day-1 to at least Saddam levels, there is no way the insurgency would have taken hold. Extremist views are all around us, even (perhaps especially) in America. But without the right breeding ground, they just remain views. Africa is a giant colonialist waste-bin. An entire continent of around 1 billion diverse people speaking hundreds of languages are living with borders determined by white people less than 100 years ago, operating in a global economic system that requires them to be horribly in debt to western nations (or, lately, China) in order to stay afloat with the most basic of services. Violent Islamism is spreading in Africa and the rest of what we might as well consider the "Islamic World" for the same reason violent Communism used to spread.
    We didn't have the chance to rebuilt the infrastructure when they were blowing it up just as quickly.
    Were I to put my finger on a single mistake in the Iraq venture, I'd say it was disbanding the Iraqi army. Sure, they wanted to de-Baath it and re-make it, but in the mean time you left many people unemployed who formerly had good paying jobs. People with military training... and access to military hardware...
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Violent Islamism is spreading in Africa and the rest of what we might as well consider the "Islamic World" for the same reason violent Communism used to spread.
    Better pamphleteers and grass roots organization? The USA might consider itself the "child of revolutionary France" but OBL was a better scholar of revolutionary movements.
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rvg View Post
    I think I must mention that OBL was a multimillionaire industrialist.
    Terrorist leaders are usually more educated and affluent. The rank and file aren't. Take away the first and you'll get local terrorists without major financial backing, take away the later and you'll get a rich eccentric.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

60 dead at an attack on a church in Peshawar
    89 dead at an attack claimed by Boko Haram in Nigeria.

When will you lefties get the message
    None of those countries' administrations are "leftist".

Quote Originally Posted by caravel View Post
    None of those countries' administrations are "leftist".
    Never has a star shined brighter. The leftists are the islamphiles who scream we must respect islam and claw out your eyes if you can see it isn't an enrichment to our culture. Multiculturalists beards&burquas. There is nothing in the islam worth respecting if you are a real humanist.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

And this is where I get into trouble, because I don't buy that socio-economic part of the equation. I think islam is just pretty damn evil, and reality proves me right almost every day. Islam is a cancer to the west and a horror for the people of Africa. There, I said it.
    Right and the same can be leveled at the IRA. So unless you are a hypocrite you must think that Catholicism is a cancer and Protestant-ism is a poison whilst believing that individual Christian people are ok.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Right and the same can be leveled at the IRA. So unless you are a hypocrite you must think that Catholicism is a cancer and Protestant-ism is a poison whilst believing that individual Christian people are ok.
    Of course I am a hypocrite, who isn't. I am just not as hypocrite to defend an ultra-orthodox religion and consider myself to be progressive. You can't be an islamopoligist and progressive at the same time, it's not possible.

rvg 

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast