Poll: Which faction is best for role playing?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Next faction

Default Next faction

After getting my Sweboz campaign corrupted, I decided to play as the Romani. However, I gave up after some time, and played a Gallic campaign. I got bored of that too, and want to play a different campaign. Which one do you suggest?

We will either find a way, or make one.
    -Hannibal Barca

It is the part of the fool to say, I should not have thought.
    -Scipio Africanus

Default Re: Next faction

The best campaign for role playing is Hayasdan without a doubt. However, it is quite long and the role playing elements might require of you to continue playing well after victory. Among the ones you suggest I'd say Carthage with the exception of capturing Sidon (especially since Carthage's metropolis was Tyre in all probability). AS and Epeiros are fine too.
    -Silentium... mandata captate; non vos turbatis; ordinem servate; bando sequute; memo demittat bandum et inimicos seque;
    Parati!
    -Adiuta...
    -...DEUS!!!

Completed EB Campaigns on VH/M: ALL... now working for EBII!

Default Re: Next faction

Hayasdan? I don't really have the stomach for writing down the long names that their units seem to have. The reason I didn't include any eastern factions(except AS) is because I have no clue how to role play them. Rome, legions, consuls, praetors, tribunes etc. Barbarians have Kings and warlords. I have never played an eastern faction before, and I hate horse archery above everything. The closest I went to horse archers was in my hunnic campaign in BI. I want a faction that can pull up diverse units, but still has a root from their homelands. For example, Legions with Gallic support, or Seleukids with Galatians mercenaries.

We will either find a way, or make one.
    -Hannibal Barca

It is the part of the fool to say, I should not have thought.
    -Scipio Africanus