Poll: Would you be interested in a game of this style?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: The Mansion 2 - Discussion Board

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Default The Mansion 2 - Discussion Board

Hey all!

Years ago Roadkill and I worked up a storyline and gave it a name, that name became the Org's very own "The Mansion" which was by far my favorite game hosted to date. Also the Orgah Battle Royale, which too was a fun experience.

As I haven't heard from Roadkill in quite some time, and I too have been away, returning to host my small mafia game "Pratia II" and signing up for a couple games to play has inspired me further.

I would like to host another game of this type, a combination of styles between Player vs. Environment and Player vs. Player. I guess you could call it PvPvE!

ALL players COULD survive this game, but it will take cooperation with your group as well as strategy and luck. I haven't decided anything, I just wanted to throw out this idea and see what you all thought.

So I have a few questions, things I'd love to get some feedback on:

1) The poll above asks if you would be interested in a game like this. Because the idea is so broad and unexplored, please read all you can before voting.

2) What interests you more, Player vs. Player or Player vs. Environment?

3) The Mansion was largely based on my own opinion on how things should turn out. Do you prefer a game based more on facts, statistics, and concrete probabilities or does the element of surprise and host-based opinion interest you more?

4) Does the idea that everybody could potentially survive the game turn you on or off from the game? Or do you prefer survival games where there is one or a small group of winners?

That is all the questions I have right now, please lend any suggestions on what draws your attention to games and what you find to be the most fun. I want to appeal to the largest crowd possible, the more work it is for me the more memorable it is and the better the memories.

Also, how are some people drawing in over 100+ players to a game?? That is a gift I wish I possessed.

Thanks, I will be active for responses.
    Last edited by Zain; 10-31-2013 at 17:41.