well....i had many things to say but the words have been said somehow before so i directly go to my problem! i mean AI's!

well after updating upper than 4, diplomacy has been improved BUT!
but all the AI has been messed up greatly! i example one.
some Great Nations fall easily! like ROME!!
the game Is Called ROME total war BUT when i start a new campaign with parthia for example, when i reach to Illyria i see Rome Completely Destroyed or very humble!!!
when i started with Rome i saw Great Carthage Destroyed by Satrapies of Libya!!
and many great nations will be WIPED OUT on the map by minor nations! that could be OK if they would be powerful after! but NO they just destroyed a robotic AI Major Faction and after that they are the same powerful as they were before!

not only that SPECIALLY after update 4, when the MODS dont work, all the AI Factions will SUFFER GREATLY from Food Shortages and all their Army & Garrisons will be less less until you can defeat two stacks of 20 units with just 2-4 units!! and this was the updates & patches that CA said it would improve EVERYTHING in the game significantly!

i think this AI Problem in the game is permanent as they released the game with haste without thinking & testing! it could be a very great game!! they could won the best strategic game title and even top 10 best game of the year!! but sorrily NO!

so whats your say about this!
(and i need help with my campaign, all are in shortages of food! what should i do?! or i will not continue defeating starving Factions!!)