Thread: Royal Scynthia - Help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Royal Scynthia - Help!

Could anyone kindly post and tell me;

1. What I need to build to get spear infantry or any infantry that doesnt run on the sight of blood?

I'm kind of reached a stand still; Celtic enemies have so many stacks of units that I run out of arrows.

Default Re: Royal Scynthia - Help!

Research heavily into ammo.

Also use cataphracts and other heavy cavs to pin... generally I don't run any infantry in my armies
    If living is nothing dieing is nothing then nothing is everything and everything is nothing

They don't have infantry. Research ammo stuff and use spies and night battles to fight only one army at a time. Actually I am not sure if they can fight night battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4 View Post
    Actually I am not sure if they can fight night battles.
    Why wouldn't they? Just need to spec for it in general's skills, which I think is a common tree for all factions. Or is there some other factor for "night eligibility"?

They do have some infantry but none that are worthwhile
    If living is nothing dieing is nothing then nothing is everything and everything is nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Bramborough View Post
    Why wouldn't they? Just need to spec for it in general's skills, which I think is a common tree for all factions. Or is there some other factor for "night eligibility"?
    Wasn't sure if it was a common tree. I only ever saw it for Romans and Greeks but I only ever played thoroughly with them as well :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4 View Post
    Wasn't sure if it was a common tree. I only ever saw it for Romans and Greeks but I only ever played thoroughly with them as well :D
    The Encyclopaedia shows the characters' skill trees, and is presented as universal, not faction-specific.

That said...the Encyclopaedia is hardly a complete reference, so I feel rather shaky in using its info as "conclusive".

Can any players with barbarian/nomad experience confirm that these generals' skill trees conform to the Graeco-Romans'?