Thread: No LAN Multiplayer in Mongol Invasion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

These guys are crazy, but I just found out that the developers are not including the LAN Multiplayer for the expansion. It will be an update and EACH PLAYER WILL NEED A SEPERATE CD-KEY! You guys hear that. I feel so robbed. I was looking so forward to a campaign multiplayer where I was building armies and friends on my borders were building armies as well. Then we could clash or sneak attack. But oh well, this is what we get from non-gamer developers.

it simply comes down to money, they want to make as much as possible out of gamers; cheap nasty way of forcing keen players/addicts to buy an additional cd

this is big business rorting the small consumer, they can go fuck themselves if what you say is true!
    website for CO-OP SP Campaign is : http://www.totalwar.org/maltz/SP_Campaign/.

Senior Member Senior Member Erado San's Avatar

...sigh...

Old news. There will be no Multiplayer Campaign in the x-pack. Not money, time is the cause. It's a very hard thing to program. Won't go into that. It's a simple fact.

Start yelling boys.
    A voice from the past is heard in the lands...

Summa Rudis Senior Member Catiline's Avatar

off to Mongolia with you

------------------
    Unless the Persians fly away like birds, hide in the earth like mice, or leap into a lake like frogs, they will never see their homes again, but will die under our arrows
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra