Thread: Historical Accuracy

Member Member The Black Douglas's Avatar

Default Historical Accuracy

has any mod trend ever focused on historical accuracy? like forgotten hope on battlefield 1941?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Default Re: Historical Accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Douglas View Post
    has any mod trend ever focused on historical accuracy? like forgotten hope on battlefield 1941?
    Yes there are mods that focus on historical accuracy. Are you interested in other periods besides WWII?

Druzhina
    Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

yeah, i just used forgotten hope as an example, that was the most effort i've seen to be historically accurate in a mod.
    I am into all periods, although i've yet to try shogun or empire, i'm more into bronze-age through to medieval.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

i think a mixture of that and TW would be good.
    If you could deploy troops as normal in TW, give basic orders to all units, and then be able to become one soldier in a first person view to get involved in the hand to hand combat.
    But still be able to quickly take on the generals role when needed during the battle, then back to first person again.
    I thought rome2 might have done it.