Thread: Query for Premium Buyers

Question Query for Premium Buyers

For people who get those unique units on PreOrder and buy the DLCs

Do you feel the unique units offer any game changing play? How good are the TW DLCs ?? The various editions etc do they offer any value for money ?

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

Default Re: Query for Premium Buyers

It really depends on which DLC it is. The Unit packs are nice. None really change the way the game is played but add an amount of flavor to the factions.

In NTW the Peninsular Campaign is worth the money for sure. Overall for NTW the DLC is worth the money.

In Empire TW, I would give the War Path Campaign a miss. It was just not that good. But for the most part all of them are nice to have game additions.

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Query for Premium Buyers

I have never been fond of the extra units. They are mostly one stack with a special name. Whilst it is nice for flavour, when I usually play with my "standardised formation" having a odd stack which sticks out from the others is a little annoying.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."