Thread: EB Command Line Switch.

Exclamation EB Command Line Switch.

Hello to all!

I have played Europa Barbarorum over a year now and i must say that this is the BEST modification ever that my hands have touched. But now, i have some problems with that...i got a new PC with Windows 8 and after installing EB i cannot find any EB.exe files like before...so i must use now a command line options for original RTW.Exe. And here is my question...if i want to play Single Player or Multi Player version of EB, what commands i must add after RTW.Exe? If possible, please, add these, because i really don't want to stop playing EB!

Is it also possible to get command for EB launcher (from where you can choose between some options like erasing banners and those ugly green arrows below chosen units).

Thank you!

Default Re: EB Command Line Switch.

No one, guys?

No idea, sorry. Also, I believe this would be better situated in the EB forums, not the EBII ones.

EBII Bricklayer Member V.T. Marvin's Avatar

Sadly, the advice Remy got on EB forum was to try here at EBII...

Unfortunately I am unable to help here - I don't have Windows 8 and I generally suck with computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Hello to all!

I have played Europa Barbarorum over a year now and i must say that this is the BEST modification ever that my hands have touched. But now, i have some problems with that...i got a new PC with Windows 8 and after installing EB i cannot find any EB.exe files like before...so i must use now a command line options for original RTW.Exe. And here is my question...if i want to play Single Player or Multi Player version of EB, what commands i must add after RTW.Exe? If possible, please, add these, because i really don't want to stop playing EB!

Is it also possible to get command for EB launcher (from where you can choose between some options like erasing banners and those ugly green arrows below chosen units).

Thank you!
    Have you installed the EB Trivial Script?

You have in your „Rome” initial folder, the one where EB folder is located, a folder named Extras, there you should have „EBTrivialScript_setup”. Install and play :)

If not I am sharing you the a link to the file - https:// drive.google.com/file/d/0ByE7OkzbSA9jbFgyYUluM0Ziazg/edit?usp=sharing

Hope it works!

I can't share any links yet - so you must delete the space after the SLASH.

Member thankful for this post:

Remy 

Thank You very much! I will try that! :)