Thread: Deal of the Week: Commander: the Great War, 50% off!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Deal of the Week: Commander: the Great War, 50% off!

Deal of the Week: Commander: the Great War

This week we have for you on sale the grand strategy title Commander: The Great War. This game will be sold at the reduced price of $ 19,99. That is a discount of 50%! For the duration of the sale, the price for physical copies has been brought down from $ 49,99 to $ 29,99. Last week we released patch 1.4.2 for Commander, so this is a great opportunity to get into the game.

Commander: the Great War is the third game in the critically acclaimed Commander series and allows you to recreate one of the greatest conflicts in human history.

Get the game here:
    http://bit.ly/1cwwPIQ

Default Re: Deal of the Week: Commander: the Great War, 50% off!

Last 3 days chaps, with 50% off the PC Collector`s edition of Commander: The Great War at Matrix! Just 19,99 USD:

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/...er-TheGreatWar

Can we do something about this spam?
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over this, you are in fact the only one paying any attention to him at the moment.

Hi guys,

It would be a pleasure to inform Org members about all the news and releases from the Slitherine/Matrix/Ageod group and Lordz products as I do at TWC for a few years now.

On average the group releases between 30-50 new wargames games and/or expansions a year.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...e-Matrix-Games

I have been posting about Lordz activities even from our modding days here at The Org and after consultation and with permission of our greatly missed Tosa (those who knew him, will never forget him), started posting here in The Arena, around 10 years ago.

But there is much more news coming from the whole group, every week we have several press releases. So if there is interest in a separate sub-forum about all the wargaming game news from the whole group in one place, please let me know.

Cheers,

Tim aka LZ
    Last edited by Lord Zimoa of Flanders; 03-09-2014 at 18:15.