Thread: Problems with the previews pdf

Blog Entries

Default Problems with the previews pdf

Hello i downloaded the "All previews in one archive file" because the most pictures on the previews are gone but most of the pdf are just blank white pages. Are those files somehow corrupted or am i the only one with this problem?
    Thx in advance

Blog Entries

Default Re: Problems with the previews pdf

no one? xD

Yep...just downloaded the pdfs (which I didn't know about until your post, so thanks) and - apart from the Steles and one or two other pages, the majority of the previews are...well, blank

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Adobe reader seems to indeed have a problem with them, but gimp opens them nicely. I guess something in the code is either corrupted, old and ussupported or might not be compatible with certain pdf readers. I'll have a look and see whether I can convert them to something that is readible by more programs. Though I might not have the time for this too soon.

Isn't Gimp a free (public source code) program? In which case, it makes more sense for those without to d/load that, rather than have you take the free time you give to EB2 making the files work with other programs.

Blog Entries

If gimp opens them i'm happy. and if it works you dont have to convert them. thx!

I hope your problem is solved, but if not, i would suggest you to use a really effective tool that could fix your pdf errors. I've used it and would recommend you for the same.
    You may download the tool from sysinfotools www[dot]sysinfotools[dot]com/recovery/pdf-recovery.html
    Just try the demo version to preview the files that show blank.

Hope you fix it :)