Thread: Inquisitors

Default Inquisitors

Is there any way to deal with Inquisitors? I got turned off to this game by the Inquisitors, especially after my brother had his English king successfully accused of heresy by one. The Inquisition was not even in England.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    -Henry V by William Shakespeare

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

Default Re: Inquisitors

They are ridiculously easy to kill with an assassin, and I'm not talking a buffed assassin either, a freshly minted one can handle the job quite nicely.

Same is true for witches and heretics. The latter can also of course be dealt with by clerical agents, but unless they are at least about 50% success you stand the possibility of them turning on you at which point you've now got two heretics. Playing SS6.4, which apparently has this heretic business dialed up a notch, I ended up with at least half a dozen of these guys running around on the island, I had to ship some assassins over from the mainland and kill'em all off. Failure by an assassin to kill a heretic does nothing to them except a possible de-buff, which you can patch back up pretty quickly.

So, get yourself an assassin and get to killing!

Default Re: Inquisitors

inquisitors make me war with papal states,coz they are papal guy,after i wipe out the papal state last time,the inquisitors stop killing my family members...
    In all warfare,speed is the key!