Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [HS] The War of Youngbloods

Default [HS] The War of Youngbloods

The War of Youngbloods

I'm starting this new hotseat directed to unexperienced players with the submod New Beginning 2.0 by Matto16. If you consider yourself youngblood grab a faction!
    Here are links for the submod we'll be using : Link 1 or Link 2. To run it you just need to extract the file into your /mods folder.

Just like in all Matto's hotseats RP is very much desirable, you don't need to write a book here, but a sentence or a picture is always better than a blank page.

Keep in mind that you should be responsible to play your turns in the right time or ask for extensions or subs if that won't be possible, and always respect the other players, no matter what.

- Timeline :

This game starts at the beginning of the War of the Five Kings with characters beeing on the same locations like in youngbloods and Enhanced 0.53 mods. Stark is fighting for revenge against Lannister and Joffrey, Stannis and Renly are their own Kings who would like to sit on the Iron Throne and rule Westeros as late King Robert's brothers and we also have Ironborn and their King Balon who wants to have his own independent Kingdom. Who will prevail at the end? That is up to you to decide.

- Winning Condition :

Become the King of Westeros by conquering all of it or having other Lords/Kings pledging fealty to you. Every Lord/king must pledge fealty to you in order to win this Hotseat. Only one House can win!

- Faction/Players :

Admin : DrakeRox

House Lannister of Casterly Rock : Axis Sunsoar
    House Tully of Riverrun : Drake123
    House Greyjoy of Pyke : Yozza
    King Renly Baratheon : Luume
    King Joffrey Baratheon : Rownage
    House Tyrell of Highgarden : ProtoKyzer
    House Stark of Winterfell : turkay98
    House Martell of Dorne : Open
    King Stannis Baratheon : Fergus Payne (Betrayed and killed by Joffrey faction on turn 7)
    House Arryn of The Eyrie : ThePhenix

- Rules :

They are taken and adapted from Westeros : A New Beginning hotseat by Matto16, who took it from Sons of Rivers and Hills, hotseat by
    Hopelessly Hopeless. Please read them carefully as there are many adapted/added rules, and always remember that the admin has the final word on any matter.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    PM or VM the next player as you post your turn on the thread so the game moves as swiftly as possible.
    If you know you will miss your turn; nominate a sub and provide them with your password. If you miss your turn and haven't nominated a sub, you'll be skipped.
    Heroic victories are not allowed unless the same outcome is reached three consecutive times (save and load), the Admin always checks this to be sure.
    No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin (me) will look into it. A list of common bugs and exploits can be found somewhere in this forum, but I feel rather lazy atm so look for it yourselves
    No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    Minimum of 4 units per fort, 4 forts/province
    Post pictures of battle odds, and results.
    If any army of yours gets defeated, it shan't move next turn. If a defeated army of yours retreats to a settlement, you are not allowed to sally or in any way use the defeated units. Exception: Reinforcing armies in defense, when based on forts or settlements, even if defeated, don't lose movement points.
    You can kill agents by surrounding them with troops, so use your diplomats/princesses wisely.
    No surrounding of an army solely to deny a retreat, resulting on killing the army.
    Prisoners cannot be ransomed after battle. Release or execute.
    Not allowed to spam watchtowers to prevent forting.
    Not allowed to to lure the attacker into the fort by disband/suicide sally to set up a trap.
    Not allowed to besiege a fort solely to deny the besieged army from participating in battles (with enemy forces next to the fort).
    Not allowed to sally from forts (except for sieges lasting longer then 1 turn) unless victory or draw is achieved.
    No repeated attacks on 'yoyo/fort buged armies'. You can see when this bug accures, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

No assassinations or sabotage. No recruiting of assassins allowed.
    Not allowed to recruit spies.
    Settlements gifted should disband all units save one.
    No building destruction. Burning down everything is a 'cheap' source of gold, and feels rather weird. Not that I never do it or anything, but I'd make it a rule in my hotseat.
    No adoptions; use your characters with caution. No marrying your noble ladies to randomly generated characters either; nor adopting generals after you win a battle with no leader; Named characters you start the game with, CAN be adopted (for example, Jonos Mallister, who is not a family member at game start, but is still a character; same for Raymund Vance and others).
    If the ruling house changes, the player must change as well ; for example, if both Starks die, and some bloke from another house rises to power... whoever played House Stark previously would have to resign and give the spot to someone else.
    No using of princesses/noble ladies to steal generals! Would you marry off your daughters to a sworn enemy? No? Me neither, you see

Many thanks to Matto16 for his great submod and the well structured first page.

- Map at turn 1 :

- Map at turn 8 :

Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-26-2014 at 11:22.

Default Re: [HS] The War of Youngbloods

This save should be used - http://www.filedropper.com/woymartell10

I have same name.

hello, just letting you know that i know about the new forum :p

Bump

"You have dragons, lets see them try to stop you" - SoulGamesInc

turkay98 is our new Stark, I'll ask him to sub Tully
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-11-2014 at 10:51.

Could I take Tyrell?

Sure, notify me when you're up and I'll send you a cleared save

Greyjoy Up!!! WoY_Greyjoy_11.rar

A fort has been taken near The Crag, Leobald has been killed The Crag will fall in the hands of Greyjoy's and nothing else. Pictures:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2014-06-11 21-33-28-35.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	274.6 KB 
ID:	13129Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2014-06-11 21-33-25-93.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	428.4 KB 
ID:	13130

P.S: I hope i can trust the players who play Greyjoy, Arryn ( by marriage ) and Tyrell hope our alliance be long and powerful.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once more into the fray,
    For a last good battle that i will know,
    Live and Die on this day,
    Live and Die on this day.
    Last edited by BlackEagle; 06-12-2014 at 09:22.

Deleted post :))
    Last edited by BlackEagle; 06-11-2014 at 20:07. Reason: .....

http://www.filedropper.com/woyrenly11

Renly up! The crag was taken with 1:1 odds. Pics will be up ASAP.

I would take Tully if they are still free.

We're finally full guys, nice pace too, lets keep it !!!

Default [HS] The War of Youngbloods

Protokyzer will need a cleared save for Tyrell I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleared save sent !

I had an HDD failure. The tools I need arrive tomorrow, Luume has said he will sub me for this turn.

Never mind!!
    Last edited by BlackEagle; 06-13-2014 at 14:32.

If i remember you didn't cleard the save for Stark just for Tully to let me sub him so yeah please clear Stark :)

Cleared save sent.

Martell up! WoY_Martell_11.rar

"You have dragons, lets see them try to stop you" - SoulGamesInc

Reminder sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast