Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [HS] The War of Sucession

Default [HS] The War of Sucession

The War of Sucession

A Blackfyre Rebellion Hotseat

Some old dead king gave a sword to one son instead of another, that was the start of it.

King Aegon IV bestowed the sword of kings, Blackfyre, on his bastard son Daemon. This was seen by many to show who should follow Aegon IV as King of Westeros. And on his deathbed, Aegon IV gained the name the Unworthy, by legitimizing all of his bastards. The noble bastards where named the Great Bastards, and they included Brynden Bloodraven, Aegor Bittersteel and Daemon.

In 184AL, Aegon IV was succeeded by Daeron II. King Daeron was a cultured, scholarly man and reigned over a sophisticated court, attended by maesters and learned men, which was perceived as effete and overly-refined, not pleasing to many of his more martial courtiers and nobles. His marriage to the Dornish princess Myriah introduced foreign influences and manners to the court, further adding to the displeasure with his reign.
    In addition to the aggravation of the Dornish influences at court, popular rumours held that King Aegon IV's sister-wife Naerys had shared her affections with their other brother, Aemon the Dragonknight, leading to the possibility that Daeron II was not the son of Aegon IV.

After more than a decade of building tension, open warfare erupted in 195AL. The immediate cause was Daemon Blackfyre's rage over Daeron betrothing his sister Daenerys to Maron Martell, Prince of Dorne. However Daemon rebelled so many years after Aegon the Unworthy's death for several reasons. One was his growing resentment at having the status of a bastard, and what it meant. Another was that he gained councillors who urged him to it
    King Daeron sent the Kingsguard to arrest him, but Daemon escaped with the aid of Ser Quentyn Ball, the master-at-arms of the Red Keep.

Now the greatest knights of the realm have flocked to Daemon’s banner, having created a new royal house, House Blackfyre.The Great Lords much decide to which dragon, the black or the red, they give their loyalty. However their decision will shape the realm, and could see a new power sit the throne.

Admin: DrakeRox

- Factions and Players:

House Targaryen of Kings Landing: ThePhenix
    House Blackfyre of Harrenhal: Luume (Killed by Targaryen)
    House Stark of Winterfell: turkay98
    House Arryn of the Eyrie: rudra
    House Tully of Riverrun: Open
    House Greyjoy of Pyke: Maligantz
    House Lannister of Casterly Rock: Axis Sunsoar
    House Tyrell of Highgarden: Drake123
    House Baratheon of Storms End: Silenced Ape
    House Martell of Sunspear: Yozza

- Rules :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub
    • 1 turn peace (you may cross another players region, but must not end turn there or fight obviously)
    • Posting pictures of battle results, odds and the position of the armies, as well as it's banners is mandatory.
    • Destroying buildings is not allowed if the settlement is under siege or a far superior army is one turn away from the settlement.(turn 1 excepted)
    • 2 forts a region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    • No assassinations
    • No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    • No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships,
    • Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    • No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    • Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    • Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat)
    • Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'.
    • Heroic victories are banned
    • No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so dont risk it.
    • No surrounding of an army solely to deny a retreat, resulting on killing the army.
    • Not allowed to to lure the attacker into the fort by disband/suicide sally to set up a trap
    • Not allowed to besiege a fort/settlement solely to deny the besieged army from participating in battles(with enemy forces next to the fort) or to prevent a defeated army to retreat into the fort.
    • Not allowed to sally from forts (except for sieges lasting longer then 1 turn) unless victory or draw is achieved.
    • No repeated attacks on 'yoyo/fort buged armies'. You can see when this bug accures, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    • Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    • It is illegale to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports. This is to prevent players from hiding their men inside the port, where they are untouchable
    • The admin's decision is final and must be respected.

Here is the Blackfyre rebellion submod download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rp..._Rebellion.rar
    Please download this modified data file and overwrite the original blackfyre rebellion files, this adds in several new settlements, edited a few character's traits, and changed some character positions.

https://www.mediafire.com/?212c3a5ia55yakx

EDIT: And remember to delete both your map.rwm and the string file in the text folder: imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bina
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 07-04-2014 at 11:36.

Default Re: [HS] The War of Sucession

are all these players accounted for? If not Drake I can help finding new players.

I am here!

There's no Tyrell...anyone allied with him?

I'll sub as soon as possible

Member thankful for this post:

Tyrell subbed, Stark up. I'm not sure if GreyWind still wants the faction, I'll ask him - http://www.mediafire.com/download/jm...S_Stark_10.sav

Yeah, I'll take it! Just need a cleared save

Cleared save sent !

I will take Tyrell :)

Greyjoy ~ http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8...Greyjoy_10.sav, Rebel army outside Saltpans defeated.

Nymeria, you and GreyWind can't play on the same hotseat due to having the same IP. Since you were already playing on this hotseat when GreyWind joined I'll find another replacement for Stark but you guys will have to decide between yourselves who is going to leave YBX. I'm sorry but this is to avoid future issues.

"You have dragons, lets see them try to stop you" - SoulGamesInc

Are there still open factions in this hotseat?

This is the last time I sub Targ, we need a replacement urgently !!! Tully up - http://www.mediafire.com/download/1p...S_Tully_10.sav

Fined 2000 from Greyjoy for moving his defeated troops.

I think Emrys need to be subbed since he haven't been online in a while...

More than half of the hotseat is open so I suggest we wait until some of those places are taken.

Aye, probably one of the worst times to be HS as well.

Buddy i see that you need a Stark i will gladly kill some Lannisetrs kittes.
    Or give me House Tully, if you alredy gave Stark.
    Last edited by BlackEagle; 06-12-2014 at 09:27.

Nevermind
    Last edited by BlackEagle; 06-12-2014 at 09:26. Reason: ----- Don't Read ---- :))

i can take Targaryen

Both Houses are yours guys! Only need 2 replacements now, I'll sub Tully as soon as I can or send a cleared save for Targaryen to do so

I'll take Martell if it's open, Tully if it's not

We only need Tully and Arryn to be full then, please guys make sure you have the submod.

Also I'll be picking a set of rules to this hotseat soon, since it's creator haven't bothered to do it. I'll post it here and will need the approval of everyone
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-12-2014 at 18:24.

If i sub Arryn and Tully can we start playing, can't wait to begin :))

Tully subbed, Martell up - http://www.mediafire.com/download/3v...Martell_10.sav

What do you guys think about this set of rules :

• Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub
    • 1 turn peace (you may cross another players region, but must not end turn there or fight obviously)
    • Posting pictures of battle results, odds and the position of the armies, as well as it's banners is mandatory.
    • Destroying buildings is not allowed if the settlement is under siege or a far superior army is one turn away from the settlement.(turn 1 excepted)
    • 2 forts a region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    • No assassinations
    • No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    • No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships,
    • Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    • No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    • Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    • Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat)
    • Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'.
    • Heroic victories are banned
    • No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so dont risk it.
    • No surrounding of an army solely to deny a retreat, resulting on killing the army.
    • Not allowed to to lure the attacker into the fort by disband/suicide sally to set up a trap
    • Not allowed to besiege a fort/settlement solely to deny the besieged army from participating in battles(with enemy forces next to the fort) or to prevent a defeated army to retreat into the fort.
    • Not allowed to sally from forts (except for sieges lasting longer then 1 turn) unless victory or draw is achieved.
    • No repeated attacks on 'yoyo/fort buged armies'. You can see when this bug accures, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    • Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    • It is illegale to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports. This is to prevent players from hiding their men inside the port, where they are untouchable
    • The admin's decision is final and must be respected.

Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-14-2014 at 18:18.

Perfect

Need the cleared Martell save.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast