Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [HS] Youngbloods X

Default Re: [HS] Youngbloods X

Greywind needs to be replaced.

Drake123 is our new Stannis. I'll ask the Lannister player to sub Joffrey.

Hi I'm the new Stannis.
    If someone had some agreements with the previous player or want to make some new with me please PM me.

"What?! A Lannister girl spying on us, bring her in!" Brynden said. The guards brought forward a young lady, clad in red with golden hair. "You know what you have done, and you know the consequences," Brynden said. "Take her to the dungeons, we will discuss what to do with her later." When the guards had taken her away, Walder Frey came walking in. "My lord Brynden, our scouts cannot find ser Jaime and his army anymore, he has disappeared." As if things weren't bad enough already, Brynden thought. "I want twice as many guards at our borders as there are now. We cannot let the Kingslayer sneak his armies into our lands," he said. "But, if you excuse me my lords, I am going to search for a tree to piss on."

"Move men, into the city," Tytos shouted. "Search every house for surviving Lannisters. Do not take prisoners!" He drew his sword. We outnumber, he thought. We heavily outnumber them. On the other side of the street he could see a knight in plate. That must be Lancel, he thought. "Brynden, Edward, Marq, with me," he shouted to his guards. He started walking, then running. Faster and faster he went through the streets of Stoney Sept, closing in on Lancel with each step he took. The knight, who clearly had spotted Tytos, was now rallying his own men around him, ready to receive the charge. He dropped his shield so he could use his bastard sword with two hands. Only a few more steps, Tytos thought. Sword hit sword under the sound of breaking spears and splintering shields. Tytos swung his sword right, catching Lancel unaware, only to be deflected by the plate armor the young knight was wearing. The blow did throw Lancel on the ground though. A second swing, now aimed for his head, he easily deflected while he got on his feet again. Lancel, now taking the initiative, hit Tytos' shield, splintering it. With a loud scream, lord Blackwood threw the shield of his arm, which was now showing a heavily bleeding wound where the sword had cleaved through the shield. Lancel, encouraged by the success of his blow, now swung his sword another time, this time at Tytos' leg, who, however, stepped aside. Lancel, not able to react to Tytos' swift evasion, accidentally got his sword stuck in the ground. Lord Blackwood saw his chance and aimed at the gap in Lancel's armor around his right shoulder, cleaving of the arm with one incredibly strong blow. Lancel screamed out of pain as he fell to the ground. "Not so much of a lion anymore, are you," Tytos said as he opened Lancel's visor and stabbed hi sword into Lancel's head. Seeing their leader lying dead on the ground, most of the Lannister soldiers fled, only to be cut down by the pursuing Riverlanders. Victory is ours, Tytos thought. Victory is ours...

As promised, an extra long RP :)

Stannis up: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4z..._Stannis_4.sav

Cleared save sent.

YBX_Tyrell_5.rar Tyrell up Took saltpans lost 3 men

Should MrNoahSE sub for Tyrell until we can get a new player?

Comrade's you just found your Tyrell. :)

turkay98 is our new Tyrell. Cleared save sent to him.

I am downloading my Westeros.rar and i will soon play my turn.

Stark UP!! YBX_Stark_5.rar

Sword of the Morning Member Dawn's Avatar

Greyjoy up YBX_Greyjoy_5.zip

"However long the night, the dawn will break."

Neurion is our Joffrey player, notify him when he's up.

Hello, all! I am the new Joffrey player.

Joffey up! good luck to u
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/xqsrnn

okay, i don't mean to be rude but how do i download your file without paying for a file unpacker or getting a free one that downloads a bunch of programs I don't want or need?

Member thankful for this post:

thanks Soul, I got it working. Now I just got to wait for the password.

I am seeing family out of town for a day and I need to leave now so I am unable to take my turn. Please let BlackWolf take my turn for me.

Tully up

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn...BX_Tully_5.sav

PM me if it doesn't work.
    Last edited by Neurion; 06-15-2014 at 18:21.

The save worked nicely here

Need a small extension

No RP this time, nothing interesting happened except for Harrenhal being taken from 1 unit and a diplomat being killed, but I do think the next couple of turns are going to be interesting...

Stannis up: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fx..._Stannis_5.sav

I've just added to the rules a small list of 'bugs' that should not be abused. They were sticked on TWC forum but nobody posted them here.

"Not allowed to kill agents(princesses or diplomats) by surrounding them." I think the tully player broke this rule in the last turn.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast