Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Andals are Coming, the Andals are Coming!

Los Pollos Hermanos Member Uriyaca's Avatar

Default The Andals are Coming, the Andals are Coming!

The Andals are Coming, the Andals are Coming!

First Men Paul Revere has seen two lanterns on the Hightower of Oldtown, the Andals are Coming by sea he said. Embrace yourself! (yes, I know this is stupid, I just didn't have any other idea for a title)

Admin: Stannis the Mannis
    Co-Admin: Luume
    Hotseat leader: Korpskog

Map updates:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Map updates will be updates every 5 turns

Turn 5:

Players and factions:

Lannister: Stannis the Mannis Replaced by Joerock22 on turn 1
    Gardener: Axis Sunsoar
    Stark: Dr. Mac
    Arryn: Uriyaca
    Hoare: Mhaedros
    Stormkings: Themzr
    Mudd: completenoob
    Yronwood: SoulGamesInc
    Bolton: Korpskog
    Martell: Jemdkyl

Rules:
    1. You have 24 turns to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or don't have appointed a personal sub you will be skipped.
    2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs to your or anyones advantage. These are the known bugs:
    The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    Fort watchtower bug: Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    Garrison disbanding bug: no disbanding a garrison of a settlement to deny your enemy of sacking money
    Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on mutliple times. You can see when this bug accures, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it:
    The bug: a defeated army whom CAN fit a fort, enters it, and then leaves it, making it posssible for the enemy to attack again and again until nothing remains of that army .

What is supposed to happen is the defeated army who can fit the fort, enters it and stays there. Making it impossible for the enemy to attack again and again
    Why it happens: a retreated army, and you can test it yourself, will never retreat to one of an enemy's ZoC squares. Because of this, when this situation happens (example):
    A lannister army is adjacent to a fort. An enemy army (Stark for example) lands on one of the fort's ZoC squares, and then attacks the Lannister army. The lannister army retreats to the nearest safe location, like the AI always does. He attempts to retreat to the fort
    He reaches the fort and enters it. But a problem- the retreating army is adjacent to the Stark's army ZoC square. The Lannister army is forced to leave the fort and pops up beside it. This bug happens only in forts, not in towns\castles

3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    If the settlement is under siege
    A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions
    5. 4 units per fort
    6. You are not allowed to attack a besieging army just to deny the enemy of sacking the settlement.
    7. You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.
    8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. You do not have to post the pics if the person you fought against in the battle does not demand pics. All pics must show the attacking and deffending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap
    9. The recruitments of spies\assasins and their use is prohibited
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
    Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade (land or sea units alike).
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.
    13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more then 35% of success. (pics must be posted)
    14. Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one to keep public order.
    15. One turn peace for everyone *exception: attacking a faction that comes before you in the turn order
    An hostile act who breaks the 1 turn peace rule is one of the following:
    Attacking an army\force of another player
    Blockading a port
    Besieging a settlement
    Marching on lands of a faction you do not have a Military Access agreement with
    16. It is illegale to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ports which are inside ports. This is to prevent players from hiding their men inside the port, where they are untouchable
    17. It is illegale to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move that turn.
    18. In case someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid immediately.
    19. No heroic victories
    20. You are no allowed to sally out and be defeated in the purpose of separating armies- in all other cases this is allowed
    21. Agents of any kind can only be killed if a the player owning that agent had ended his turn with the agent sitting on enemy soil.
    22. The admin's decision's need to be respected. Arguing with the admin is not allowed, and if you refuse to respect the admin's ruling you will be kicked out from the Hotseat
    Last edited by Uriyaca; 06-12-2014 at 21:04.

Default Re: The Andals are Coming, the Andals are Coming!

So, who's turn is it???
    We need to get this hotseat back on track, I know the move will slow it down, but I will not let this HS die like that....

comeon Soul!

Surprisingly the filedropper link still works, but here the save is again: https://www.mediafire.com/?z12j211ab1asxjz

It'll be done today, but i may have to consider dropping out of this HS and a few others. :(
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; 06-02-2014 at 13:40.

Lord Dayne has given chase to the fleeing Reachmen, crushing Lord Tarly and forcing him inside Ashford...

Lord Yronwood catches his own pray, quickly dispatching them before sending a force onward to prepare the siege of CiderHall...

Martell Up! - http://www.mediafire.com/download/b6..._Martell_5.sav
    (I'm unsure if i'll be sticking around, may have to drop a few games)

I have to drop out of a few games due to a lack of time. I almost kept this spot but i'll be keeping the TagFinal in it's place. :p
    I'll be making a recruitment video on my channel in the hopes that we can fill these spots quickly, along with trying to fill some unrelated spots in other threads.

I would like to pick up Yronwood since Soul is dropping out!

I'm here! :D

Since Jem quit his position as Martell, we will need a new Martell as well as a new Bolton. I am hoping that maybe Gardener can sub Martell as he is his only ally?

You'll find the entire Martell - Gardener Alliance was bull Uri. So far as i know anyway. :p

Member thankful for this post:

Default The Andals are Coming, the Andals are Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    You'll find the entire Martell - Gardener Alliance was bull Uri. So far as i know anyway. :p
    Huh? To what need exactly would they want to fake their alliance? :hmm:

In any case, somebody needs to sub Martell... In that case, maybe the new Yronwood player can sub? :)
    Last edited by Uriyaca; 06-08-2014 at 10:07. Reason: Asking new player to sub

Martell subbed, Lannsiter up http://www.sendspace.com/file/ev4rtb

Last edited by joerock22; 06-09-2014 at 23:22.

@Uriyaca Arryn up!

Sorry Mr Bolton but there can only be one King in da North!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hoare up! - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_q...it?usp=sharing

I don't really know what the hell is going on with Mhaedros right now, he doesn't have an org account and he hasn't been online on Steam for the past 2 days. He also hasn't played his turn in TTK yet
    Last edited by Uriyaca; 06-12-2014 at 21:02.

I say we sub him now then :S Stannis is away so I will PM Luume shortly :)

Did quick sub of Hoare, Stormking up - http://www.mediafire.com/download/69...tormking_6.sav

Themzr has gone away I believe, we need a new Stormking. Could somebody advertise who knows their situation please :)

Edit: scratch that, I believe I know enough :)

I would like to take Stark if they are still avaliable

@TheBlackWolf we already have a Stark, but the Stormking is free (we're on turn 6 and you are currently at war with Martell)

I can fill Stormking, I contacted the Admin

You did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Luume View Post
    You did?

@Luume He probably messaged Stannis :) Could you clear him a save pl0x :D

I dunno you miss spelled plz mac

yes I need a clear save for my turn.

Last edited by Neurion; 06-19-2014 at 20:56.

Bolton was on the up next screen when I ended my turn unless I was mistaken. He still hasn't taken his turn yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurion View Post
    Bolton was on the up next screen when I ended my turn unless I was mistaken. He still hasn't taken his turn yet.
    I believe that korps has retired from hotseating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast